CIA funding Facebook?

G!NG3R420

I saw one of Facebook's features in Ireland anyway is being able to see everything that you've posted since the start whether you decided to delete it or not, also whatever you commented on, pictures you were tagged in etc and it would be put on a CD/DVD for you to see.. I remember reading on facebook about it being sent to you which is cool I guess and at the same time makes you think twice about what you post online....

As Geoff said anyone can check it and who knows, maybe they're checking your profile at the moment to see if you're up to no good..

I wouldn't delete my facebook over it however :)

Just realized this was in the report news section..My mistake. /move to lounge please.

I was wondering what the hell this video was. I didnt even realize it was a knock off of cnn :P Ha. This is classic though. How problematic of facebook and the cia =/

The government can access any information they want, any time they want. I don't understand why people are surprised when these stories come to light. However the report does seem fake to me, as others have said...

• Like 1

The military has a copy of the internet, there would be no need to use facebook. They can access any part of it also if they wanted to.

but anyways, w/e.