Haunted Mansion got a lot of complaining, as does Oasis. I would be for having Haunted Mansion put back on to see what the regulars think, as long as the rest of the rotation is cleaned up too. There's never going to be a "perfect map," and I'd rather try new ones that end up not working out than being stuck with the same rotation that people are tired of.

• Like 1

helmsdeep :- http://fearless-assa...elmsdeep-b4pk3/

Haunted mansion :- http://fearless-assa...ted-mansionpk3/

Haunted mansion is awesome map.. it got removed for no reason >.<

I would like to see both on the server so +1 to the two above.. It would be cool to try helms deep out anyways, if not that then minas http://fearless-assassins.com/files/file/7-mml-minas-tirith-fp3-mml-minastirith-fp3pk3/ or even Pirates.. http://fearless-assassins.com/files/file/474-pirates-final/

Haunted Mansion - Cool map, i even requested it last time before it have been added. But we need some NEW maps. This one already have been on server some months ago. We can try another ones and get this one back .. later.

Helmsdeep - 90% of players complain about that map. If i'm right, Jay1 (or Jay2?) already got it in rotation months ago too. Even if i respect you like it, hell no! :)

+1 for Pirates map. Still don't know the objectives but i played it once or twice and was nice.

Complainers gonna complain... I mentioned Haunted mansion coz this map is gud.. for 50+ players = yes , lag = no , way points for bots = yes . and advantage of Haunted mansion is there are too many ways for both team to attack which is good.. and easy objective .. don't compare it with oasis..

Helmsdeep.. ummm I want to blow the horn

If somebody hate a map.. there should be a very good reason, instead of personal dislike toward map.

• Like 1

Allies attack, axis defend.

The map can be divided into 2 stages.

- Allies have to capture a flag to unlock a new spawn point, then they have to break a wall with a dynamite. Axis must defend them as long as possible.

- Then allies must go through severall tunnels to acess to the last part of the map where the obj is. Axis will try to stop them by camping in the tunnels or at the end of them. They also got the possibility to plant landmines, in case some allies make a breakthrough.

Lots of frags made by mortars, flamers, panzer, mgs and nade riflers.

Guess which map I am talking about.

That said, do what you want, I can't say I care much about which map will be added. I will still continue to play.

• 4 weeks later...

I'm sorry to revive an old thread, but Jay1 has not seen a rotation change yet. I know everyone is busy but I think it's worth the time and I know the regulars will appreciate it. If there is anything I can do, like continue to research for new maps, then I'll be glad to. But if a new rotation is already been worked out then I think we should try our best to get it on the server as soon as possible.

• Like 5

• 2 weeks later...

@Bell Reavue, I have never played "Saberpeak" or "MLB Egypt." However, Stalingrad is one my top 3 favorite maps to play!!!

-Size of the map is great for the amount of players we have.

-The graphics of this map is unlike any map I have played on that takes part in a city. Not only is the map great to look at while playing, but the colors of the stone, sky, snowfall and the feel of the map. Make this map addictive.

-Objective flow is great. Allies need to blow some walls up and capture some objective. Axis need to defend. But its not a rush map. The map allows for both teams to have choke points around the city that benefit the offense and defense. Great long shots for snipers and mortars to turn the tide at any point. The map also has close quarter combat for those of us on the assult.

-This is a great map and one of the top 3 I have ever played. If this map was added to the rotation, I know that players would fall in love with this map. It allows for all types of class and weapon game play that every gamers play style will be stimulated durring this map.

This is the description taken directly off of the www.Returntocastlewolfenstein.com website:

Description:

Fixes:

• - numerous overlapping brush/visible caulk errors fixed
  • - all spawning issues resolved
  • - hunkmegs error fixed
  • - Stalingrad location on loading map fixed as much as it can be
  • - missing textures replaced
  • - file size reduced by a few megs
  • - standing too close to axis CP while constructing will no longer result in death
  • - command posts are now well lit, and no longer show up as dark boxes
  • - health/ammo cabinets now show up on command map
  • - axis and allied spawns now have descriptions
  • - jumping out of the map via the rooftops above the forward spawn is no longer possible
  • - snow added!
  • - clipping significantly improved

Description:

Multiplayer map for Wolfenstein: Enemy Territory

Story:

The Axis have taken control over large portions of the Russian city of Stalingrad. In order to re-take the city, the Allies must gain control of a small neighborhood on the western side of the city. This area is a key strategic position, from which the allies hope to launch further missions deeper into the city. However, being aware of the importance of this area, the axis have placed two jagdpanther tanks somewhere within this area, which must be destroyed in order for the allies to move in their own tanks, and secure the area.

Objectives:

• Allies:
    • 1) capture munitions depot spawn
    • 2) build command post
    • 3) destroy upper wall
    • 4) destroy main gate to secure munitions depot spawn
    • 5) destroy east tank
    • 6) destroy west tank
    • 7) prevent axis from building ccommand post/destroy axis command post

• Axis:
    • 1) defend forward spawn
    • 2) prevent allies from building command post
    • 3) defend uper wall
    • 4) defend main gate
    • 5) defend east tank
    • 6) defend west tank
    • 7) build axis command post

Here is the link to the website where I obtained the information:

http://returntocastlewolfenstein.filefront.com/file/Stalingrad;24484

Again, this is in response to Bell Reavue's, post and suggestion about adding this map to the rotation.

-Here is Bell Reavue's link to the Stalingrad Map: http://fearless-assa...-stalingradpk3/

• Like 1