Lets do this

JoeDirt

• Administrators

Ok ladies I have changed the map from metro to some more air friendly bigger maps, this is just temporary and I need your input to what kind of maps you want etc etc. Server is 1 person to start so you can sightsee until someone else joins, it will also not kick you if you are afk. So lets get this thing going and get it popular. I will try and camp the server this weekend.

Im gonne be active with a friend on it too, but I dont have B2K pack and ain't having money for it yet... :(

EDIT : Seems like I gotta wait for money from my parents lol

Server is 1 person to start so you can sightsee until someone else joins,

I would camp on it and fly around until someone else joins but it's still 2 players to start :(

k still have to master the planes (chopper already pretty good under controls but still have much to learn)

so I will be camping to: atm in plane waiting for second player

I got BF3 without the expansion pack, but i will buy it later.

I usually connect at times when I have time, but as already mentioned above, you need 2 players to start.

For now, I am a total novice handling planes * suicide *.

With respect to suggest maps, in my opinion, it would be better to have maps that are not so great at the moment, given the low flow of people.

....well im borrowing the game but for some reason windows isnt lettin me run it..ill try and fix it by tomorrow or sumthin.

Are you on win7/vista? If on vista, run as admin. IF you are on XP, the game isnt even compatible. Also, ur PC might not be strong enough.

G3neral2 on BF3. Btw guys, How doyou DL B2K? I read somewhere that it was free now.......And i also have a code from the xbox version i bought, i think.

Are you on win7/vista? If on vista, run as admin. IF you are on XP, the game isnt even compatible. Also, ur PC might not be strong enough.

yeh not gonna make it lol. also i have a vista, tried running as admin. didnt work since i launch the game from internet...and my pc is compatible, i check all specs. I mean ive played it before..but for some reason it dont wanna work right now lol.

yeh not gonna make it lol. also i have a vista, tried running as admin. didnt work since i launch the game from internet...and my pc is compatible, i check all specs. I mean ive played it before..but for some reason it dont wanna work right now lol.

hmm dunno....

You have got to be shittin me...I dont think I entered in the code for BF3 for B2k on my xbox, but i keep entering the code through origin and I get that it isnt valid!

Edited by General