Pop Quiz

majorbadass

You got proof? I want demo or I'll report you on admin abuse!!! :noob

Be my guest. I'm level 15 now anyways. ;)

Just to clarify.... Those that know me well know that I am not here for level. It's a joke people!

Check NoQ ;) They can. :P

Doh!

• Clan Friend

On silent and NoQ they do... Dunno about the other mods.

This is a new (that is, old :)) addition to the game, in standard et and mods which don't move away too much from the standard (etpro) medics and fieldops don't drop anything when they die, except for their primary weapon. Less entities to draw and send to all clients and less lag, and less lamers too.

If I am behind enemy lines and I have 10 hp without ammo what would I do?

If I play in a team, then I would just selfkill if the spawn timer is close to 0, unless I have to do something really really important worth risking a full spawn (revive some engi, defuse a dynamite, etc. etc.) if the spawn timer is still high, I would try to do some damage and then selfkill / die.

In a public server I could do something similar, but if the spawn time is too short to please raters and beginners, and if nobody plays for objectives, then you can never get full spawn so you don't need brains, and if you die it doesn't matter when, so probably I wouldn't selfkill.

I won? :D

• Like 1

Their really should never be a time when you completely run out of ammo in the first place. When you run out for your primary weapon, pick up a different one. If none are around switch to pistol. Very rarely will you need to use all your ammo for your pistol before your spawntime runs close to 0. One spawn (on etpro) of 20/30 secs is not enough time to waste all your ammo unless your accuracy is way under 30% and you just spam all of it into a wall...

I'm talking more from the etpro standpoint, but it also applies to the other "fun" mods.

• Like 1

Good Answer Hobbit. I ask this question because this happened to me when i was on a GodLike Spree on the beginners server the other day. I didn't shoot a wall :) unless the Allies at the time were walls :eek . I was able to get 8 more kills before my run ended. I will share my solution once the drawing is completed.

Alright guys here is a pop quiz. You are behind enemy lines out of ammo, and with 10 hp. What do you do?

Best answer wins.

If I have a grenade, i shoot somes bullets for attract ennemy. Just after i drop a grenade close to me and I play dead. If I'm lucky the ennemy will die with me by grenade.

If I haven't grenade. I try to surprise ennemy with knife and after I change for my real gun and try to kill them.

Chuck a bunch of grenades.

If I have a grenade, i shoot somes bullets for attract ennemy. Just after i drop a grenade close to me and I play dead. If I'm lucky the ennemy will die with me by grenade.

If I haven't grenade. I try to surprise ennemy with knife and after I change for my real gun and try to kill them.

No ammo, remember?

Be my guest. I'm level 15 now anyways. ;)

That doesn't mean you're save from admin abuse. :spank

You, sir just failed. :D