new killbox map rotation

speedfact

speed fails...sorry guys lol there was only supposed to be one vacant:

set sv_mapRotation "gametype war map mp_vacant gametype war map mp_pipeline gametype sab map mp_convoy gametype war map mp_overgrown gametype war map mp_crossfire gametype sd map mp_cargoship gametype war map mp_showdown gametype war map mp_creek gametype war map mp_crossfire gametype sab map mp_farm gametype war map mp_countdown gametype war map mp_carentan gametype war map mp_backlot gametype koth map mp_broadcast"

here the correct one, um so yeh the 2 vacants are gonna be up for a while though lol, again sorry. But least now new rotations up.

• 3 weeks later...

Im glad to finally have a 1.7 hardcore server!! But the one thing i would like to see changed is that the health is more like a non-hardcore game. I think it should be lowered. So it is more like normal hardcore(i keep shooting people but they won't die). Besides that great work on the server!!!!

Im glad to finally have a 1.7 hardcore server!! But the one thing i would like to see changed is that the health is more like a non-hardcore game. I think it should be lowered. So it is more like normal hardcore(i keep shooting people but they won't die). Besides that great work on the server!!!!

Well, this is the thread for the new Killbox map rotation. Apart from that, settings on 1.7 HC are mostly the same as on 1.6 HC.

True, no matter what you do, it will never make everyone happy. Most people have that one or two maps they dominate on, so a fresh rotation every now and then will keep folks on their toes. When the rotation changes again, I think HQ Crash would be fun to play.

I told mr.speed that I would formulate a rotation. I hope it stands up to scrutiny. I know some people were hot about having different game modes and some that were not so happy about it. One thing I noticed was the lack of domination so I added a couple maps with it. I've played CoD4 for a while so I tried to match gametypes with maps and I used a little pattern for the different modes:

g_gametype "war"

set sv_mapRotation "gametype dom map mp_vacant gametype war map mp_crash gametype war map mp_creek gametype koth map mp_showdown gametype war map mp_convoy gametype war map mp_citystreets gametype dom map mp_farm gametype war map mp_broadcast gametype war map mp_pipeline gametype sd map mp_bog gametype war map mp_strike gametype war map mp_crossfire gametype sab map mp_bloc gametype war map mp_backlot gametype war map mp_overgrown gametype war map mp_carentan"

11 TDM

1 SnD

1 HQ

2 Dom

1 Sab

I think i did it right xD but lemme know what you guys think :)

Looks good to me. I like the fact we have dom in this one ( never played dom on pc ) and that we have more map variety. Personally i would like a 2nd snd over a 2nd dom but i love search so thats just me

• 3 weeks later...