new killbox map rotation

speedfact

g_gametype "war"

set sv_mapRotation "gametype war map mp_strike gametype war map mp_crash_snow gametype war map mp_carentan gametype war map mp_backlot gametype war map mp_overgrown gametype war map mp_broadcast"

heres what we were thinking for new killbox rotation. let me know what ya think, thanks.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

I just got into CoD4 on PC and i have to say, your servers make me want to get a V.I.P membership... However, I am sad that Crossfire, Pipeline and Vacant are not in the line up :( (im 50/50 on bloc, wet work and creek)

I am thankful that shipment and kill house are not in the line up...

keep up the good work, I'm a noob on PC but I can already tell that I'll be frequenting your servers regularly :D

I just got into CoD4 on PC and i have to say, your servers make me want to get a V.I.P membership... However, I am sad that Crossfire, Pipeline and Vacant are not in the line up :( (im 50/50 on bloc, wet work and creek)

I am thankful that shipment and kill house are not in the line up...

keep up the good work, I'm a noob on PC but I can already tell that I'll be frequenting your servers regularly :D

same :D:) great maps

Can we PLEASE get more maps into the Killbox rotation?

after a week it gets really boring. I bet there would be more visitors and even more repeat visitors if we had more maps.

There really are only 4 maps that shouldn't be in the line up. Those maps are Killhouse, Shipment, Wet Work and Bog.

All of the other maps are big enough to support the amount of people that can fit into this lobby.

Just my 2cents, but I've met others who completely agree and will bring up the subject when they're playing Chinatown for the 5th time that night.

For now, back to HC and Killbox lol...

Can we PLEASE get more maps into the Killbox rotation?

after a week it gets really boring. I bet there would be more visitors and even more repeat visitors if we had more maps.

There really are only 4 maps that shouldn't be in the line up. Those maps are Killhouse, Shipment, Wet Work and Bog.

All of the other maps are big enough to support the amount of people that can fit into this lobby.

Just my 2cents, but I've met others who completely agree and will bring up the subject when they're playing Chinatown for the 5th time that night.

For now, back to HC and Killbox lol...

Are you talking about the Killbox maps or HC? Killbox does not have Killhouse, Shipment, Wetwork, or Bog. If you are playing on the 1.6 patch then it's the HC Abnerdog server. Our Killbox server is on the 1.7 patch.

Are you talking about the Killbox maps or HC? Killbox does not have Killhouse, Shipment, Wetwork, or Bog. If you are playing on the 1.6 patch then it's the HC Abnerdog server. Our Killbox server is on the 1.7 patch.

Sorry, I'm talking about Killbox.

I thought it would be easier to list what maps wouldn't be appropriate rather than listing the ones that are. Bloc, Crossfire, Creek, District, Ambush, Countdown, Pipeline and Crash are the maps that are not in the rotation and I think they would all be appropriate (Downpour, Countdown and Vacant are a bit sketchy after analyzing them again, but some may disagree). I think adding some or all of them would help with the monotony many of the servers frequent visitors and members feel.

If someone has an explanation as to why there are only 6 maps in the rotation, I'll screw off lol

Alright got two rotations one with all TDM:

g_gametype "war"

set sv_mapRotation "gametype war map mp_vacant gametype war map mp_vacant gametype war map mp_convoy gametype war map mp_overgrown gametype war map mp_crossfire gametype war map mp_cargoship gametype war map mp_showdown gametype war map mp_creek gametype war map mp_crossfire gametype war map mp_farm gametype war map mp_countdown gametype war map mp_carentan gametype war map mp_backlot gametype war map mp_broadcast"

another one with some S&D, HQ and Sab tossed in so people dont get bored too fast:

g_gametype "war"

set sv_mapRotation "gametype war map mp_vacant gametype war map mp_vacant gametype sab map mp_convoy gametype war map mp_overgrown gametype war map mp_crossfire gametype sd map mp_cargoship gametype war map mp_showdown gametype war map mp_creek gametype war map mp_crossfire gametype sab map mp_farm gametype war map mp_countdown gametype war map mp_carentan gametype war map mp_backlot gametype koth map mp_broadcast"

14 maps in total. If this one works out I'm going to try a 20 map rotation next, like they got on hc.