Most Exotic Food?

Rabid Gopher

Hmmm. Exotic. Nothing really. Foreign maybe Gyros, or Slouvaki(I don't think that's how you spell it) The gyros where good, the other stuff, meh was not that great.

After seeing Kevins reply, I shall edit and put some more. Hare as well. As well as Calamari (they CLAIM its squid but who knows if they actually use it), Venison jerky..

I had shark breast last Thanksgiving, and before that I had Ostrich the Thanksgiving before. I've also had hare (rabbit) for dinner. Does that kick this topic off about-right? I'm Bear Grylls except I havent drank my own piss....

• Like 3

I've eaten Crocodile, and Camel. Both pretty good

You forgot Witchetty grub Blah :/

Om nom nom, I've wanted kangaroo!

Its good, but has to be slowly cooked. Can be hard to chew and swallow if not looked for a long time

Hmmm. Exotic. Nothing really. Foreign maybe Gyros, or Slouvaki(I don't think that's how you spell it) The gyros where good, the other stuff, meh was not that great.

After seeing Kevins reply, I shall edit and put some more. Hare as well. As well as Calamari (they CLAIM its squid but who knows if they actually use it), Venison jerky..

its γύρος and σουβλάκι,at athens it sucks,only eat from salonika!

About myself,well it gotta be octopous.

Funny question. I guess what is exotic for someone, is maybe all but exotic for a person on the other side of the world. The most exotic things I have eaten were shark and ostrich. I have also eaten rabbit and deer but I wouldn't consider them to be exotic.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...