Any Fellow Musicians??

Rabid Gopher

Guitar, drums, banjo, mandolin, a lil fiddle, keys, bass, whatever i can het my hamds on other than wind instruments and brass. Been playin onstage since i was 16. Been in death metal, progressive metal, rock, acoustic, blues, and jam bands. Ive got see alot of cool places amd meet alot of cool people. I once opened up for chuck berry at the blueberry hill in st louis. Played the ohio theatre, lc pavillion, the newport music hall, pierres in ft wayne, headliners, alrosa villa (where dimebag got shot), mickey finns, st marys hrand ballroom, peabodys in cleveland, played witj cradle of filth amd satyricon on theainstage at harpos in detroit ( f***in badass), and a bumch of big music fests. Ive prolly forgotten more than i can list.

Lets see bands ive shared the stage with....

Chuck berry

Winger

Afroman

Otep

Cradle of filth

Satyricon

Freekbass

Garage majhal

Ekoostik hookah

Aliver hall

Simeon soul charger

Evans blue

Pop evil

Eygpt central

Level c

Kittie

Charlie hunter trio

The spikedrivers

Theres just to many to name...i gpt a list a mile long. Not counting all the great local bands weve played with over the years. Phenomenal

• Like 1

I play almost anything with strings on it, guit bass lute dulcimer(not hammer), harp, balalaika, mandolin.. etc.

Injured my hands a few years back never been the same since, I played on about 10 CDs of friends and have one from

my old band, not in production anymore but I have a digital copy. But I haven't touched an instrument for about 4 years now.

• Like 1

Whats your band called? My favorite genres are rock and metal. (and i'm a Christian as well)

Bet you like skillet dont you?

I play drums, whether it is set or marching snare.

i am drummer at my band(called vanguart) but i play others instruments-guitar,key,bass, etc...also i am producer at studio.

if you want to check my band->

www.facebook.com/vanguartoficial

www.myspace.com/vanguart

• Like 1

Bet you like skillet dont you?

I play drums, whether it is set or marching snare.

hahaha, I used to a while ago. But not anymore.

I play the piano since I was 11. Honestly, I play pretty good, I aint got an example to show you any skills,

but I do have a link to a slow song we created and played with friends 3 months ago --> http://snd.sc/HE1TW8

To bad the quality sucks, since the microphone for recording the piano (yamaha u1) was aweful. Gonna re-record it with better micro's one day.

• Like 1

I play the piano since I was 11. Honestly, I play pretty good, I aint got an example to show you any skills,

but I do have a link to a slow song we created and played with friends 3 months ago --> http://snd.sc/HE1TW8

To bad the quality sucks, since the microphone for recording the piano (yamaha u1) was aweful. Gonna re-record it with better micro's one day.

Checked your song out, I really enjoyed it even though I didn't understand the words xD. Soothing and peaceful.

• 2 months later...

Just started learning guitar (as of last September), played piano and keyboards for years (started learning in grade 3 I think). I also sing. I generally play 70's - 80's type rock, some country, and classical. I also compose but haven;t written lyrics in quite some time.