Any Fellow Musicians??

Rabid Gopher

I know we have a few members who are, I'm one of them..Played guitar for around 21 yrs now..sung for last 15..Was in a duo for work for sometime before writing my own tunes and forming DynamoHumm ( Taken from a Frank Zappa tune) and played around Adelaide for a while..Back to being a hermit writing/recording tunes. Though I love many styles of music I always get back to Rock N Metal.. I'm a bit old school but happy that way, Always happy to listen to new stuff. Maybe I'll get some pics and links to some Originals/Performances from the past.

Rock On!! \m/

I'm not a musician, but I used to play piano.

I recently learned a few tunes to play without sheets to impress others, but I don't play often. I know the first 3.5 lines of Fur Elise for example, but that one isn't hard. But, well, if you're trying to impress who others who cannot play piano, that one will work :P

drums: for about 6 years

bass guitar: for about 3 years

piano: very little, just for fun

Yep!

I've played guitar for about 7 years... Drums on-and-off, but guitar mainly. I'm in a Christian rock/metal band now.

And of course, I play Ibanez as some of my info states, haha

Whats your band called? My favorite genres are rock and metal. (and i'm a Christian as well)

Play guitar (and a little piano) in a punk rock band. We mostly play covers but are starting to write our own stuff too. We stopped doing gigs a few months ago because our drummer quit and we can't find a new one :D:noob

• 3 months later...

I play bass. I'm not in a band right now because I travel too much with my job but when I was playing I played in a cover band playing top 40's with a heavier flavor with a little hip-hop on the side. Traveling alot is another reason that I don't write my own stuff, but I did lay down some riffs for a guy which later turned into an original band. I'm not as good as I want to be, but I do love to play!