Hello every1

ExCaL

Time to introduce myself i think.

Hello people im ExCaL,and living in the Netherlands.im 39,so not one of the young guns anymore.

Im playing on noquarter most of the time.Sometimes on silent or hardcore.I was in *HoF* clan for 5 years,but unfortunately the clan "died" (i think most of the "older" F|A members know *HoF*) .

Why i still play E.T ? well its still a great game and after comming home from work late in the evening its a nice way to have some fun and relax B) .Stil having fun playing it ,even if im getting my ass kicked big time. :cry . I dont know a lot of F|A members (yet) ,but thats probably because im not that much of a talker. So this was a little introduction from me,and i hope you guys keep your servers up running so regulars and off course new players can enjoy the fun of a pc game the way it should be.

Almost have to say Amen after that last line :yahoo Hope to see you people on the field and try to frag eachother.

Greetz ExC