Dont ya just hate panzers?

Jobba

Not a much issue if I get killed or get raped by panzer in 30 mins. map. but I get mad when

1) If see single guy hogging panzer continuously for several maps ... fkng faggots leave panzer for somebody else too ..

2) Keep vaporizing themselves to get a kill .. fakk uuu get aim motha fka point blank panzer noob ffs

3) Keep running vsay /cheer after every kill ... ok bastard mortar time .

i once experienced 3 consecutive deaths from a panzernub every time i exit spawn & that drives me MAD. I remember punching my pillow just to relieve my madness & to avoid bitching/swearing in chat. And like yoyo, i hate panzer hoggers. Bottomline is I HATE PANZER though i understand it's part of the game :)

I'm used to be pwned by one panzersoldier : myself :D (CryoS panzernoobed/bazooka'd himself )

Be killed by panzer is ofc part of the game, so imo it's normal to tolerate to be killed by panzer.

btw It's really interesting to learn some people opinion about that, I'm surprised :)

Part of the game. Irritating at times, but nothing to lose your cool over. I hate Rambo medics more. So I like to find my ways to even the score. If you have met me, you know my methods. ;)

Same, especially when the medics are too busy playing Rambo to even heal their team mates. I've seen some medics not revive or drops kits to anyone and they do get annoying.

It's almost better if the bots are medics as they will at-least come to you, lol

Edited by YMCMB

Part of the game. Irritating at times, but nothing to lose your cool over. I hate Rambo medics more. So I like to find my ways to even the score. If you have met me, you know my methods. ;)

I'm the same way. I hate hate hate... HATE rambo medics. We used to have a 2 medic limit on my old server, and a half an hour lock-out on it. I hate nothing more than to run into a medic, fire off 2-3 head shots and still die because they have a better health pool than I do. D: (I hardly play them lol I'd sooner play soldier with no special weapons!)

Anyhow, pertaining to the topic- I love ma panza! Though, it's situational for me. Some maps I like arty, some I enjoy covert ops for sniping, and sometimes I'll play engy for objectives. it's usually when I keep getting killed by medics that I grab a panzer and start screaming- 'SURPRISE! THIS IS MA BOOMSTICK!' at my pc. :D

Edited by Lady*Raevyn*

I either killl them before they shoot it off or selfkill and laugh at them spewing curses at me saying i should be banned for killing out and letting them blow themselves up.

this is so true....and enjoyable

you have to love it when you get hit with a panza and you dont die. i dont know how but ive had that happen a few times

as for hogging it, to bad there is a sign up list like beer pong

panza+knife+thompson=immortal jaja

I hate panzer. For me, the real problem it's the 4 or 5 star skills in soldier. You escape the first shoot and the time you go kill them you shoot you again. I hate player who play just panzer and I hate server with double jump, because kill with panzer is easier. Normally after 2 dies by panzer (in a map), I begin the mod "kill himself".

I'f you're playing jaymod, panzers are easy to dodge.. quick jump to the left or right and start shooting the guy.

Most fun is sniping a panza and then just dodge the bullet :P

close combat: let him shoot on a team-mate, and see him evaporate!