COD MW 3 MW3 a good game?

Kladkakan

The 65 FOV is actually quite necessary for some gamers, me included. I get headaches from too low a FOV because my brain keeps trying to comprehend where the rest of my peripheral vision is and can't find it. It's why I can't play MW2 for an extended period of time without using one eye at a time per game. And even that gives me a headache eventually.

And I like exploiting the quake engine with my fps sweet spots thank you very much <.<

Interesting about your headache related FOV. Have you ever tried to change the distance from monitor? Must be like me using headset. I get a headache and feel like I am lopsided.

skyrim is better - oh wrong topic :D

My brother plays it. he said its the same shit like MW2 so i think i am not getting it

CoD4 > all

Edited by Mobby
  • Like 1

Interesting about your headache related FOV. Have you ever tried to change the distance from monitor? Must be like me using headset. I get a headache and feel like I am lopsided.

There's only so far I can get away from the monitor before reaching the keyboard becomes an issue. Currently my monitor is as far away as it can be from me on the table, and I sit as far back as I can. 65 FOV still gives me a headache when I do that, albeit much slower. 80 - 90 is decent enough for me, then I'll get a headache only if I lean in for too long. If I were to purchase it, at the very least I'd wait until console is patched in before I do it.

Also, people have pointed out a ton of reused assets from both MW2 and CoD4 in the game maps. I think reddit had an article about it as well. That, if anything, is a sure sign of laziness.

They could have patched over Mw2 and made it a much more playable game but when you have a such a big fan base, you'll be making much more money if you just rebalance the game and sell it as a "new" package.

i have no issue with this if people enjoy the game, its just when you get the same issues that people asked to be fixed. I haven't played the game yet and i dunno if i will but you'd be kind dumb to go into this game expecting it to be innovative. Hell Bf3 wasn't even innovative, it just took Bf2 + Bc2 with a new game engine.

Don't have an issue with Cod and enjoy it currently? Buy it.

There's only so far I can get away from the monitor before reaching the keyboard becomes an issue. Currently my monitor is as far away as it can be from me on the table, and I sit as far back as I can. 65 FOV still gives me a headache when I do that, albeit much slower. 80 - 90 is decent enough for me, then I'll get a headache only if I lean in for too long. If I were to purchase it, at the very least I'd wait until console is patched in before I do it.

Also, people have pointed out a ton of reused assets from both MW2 and CoD4 in the game maps. I think reddit had an article about it as well. That, if anything, is a sure sign of laziness.

Yes there are some re used artifacts and buildings. The one thing I enjoy about it is it is smoother and faster, for me any how, than MW2 or BO's. I stayed away from it for the console cuz' long distance aiming on the tv is harder for me than a monitor. I think it is enjoyable to play. Is it worth 60 bucks ??? dunno...was going to buy "NFS the run" for xbox, wait till x-mas now I guess

My brother plays it. he said its the same shit like MW2 so i think i am not getting it

CoD4 > all

Don't know but according to steam, 240000 skyrim players were playing vs 80000 MW3. Also I have yet to get myself a copy (i got to drive 3 cities over just to get Skyrim because it is sold out D=. Maybe just buy on steam might be a better option).

P.S: I might pick up MW3 later after christmas

• Like 2

CoD4 > all

playing skyrim now, love it :D and yes agreed

Cod4 > all

I like mw3's spec ops and the campaign is the same old michael bay stuff, ridiculous and linear but fun to play. multiplayer is the same as mw2 with new maps so ehh. cudve been better.

• Like 1

Don't know but according to steam, 240000 skyrim players were playing vs 80000 MW3. Also I have yet to get myself a copy (i got to drive 3 cities over just to get Skyrim because it is sold out D=. Maybe just buy on steam might be a better option).

P.S: I might pick up MW3 later after christmas

i have both skyrim and Mw3, and bf3 too xD