COD MW 3 MW3 a good game?

Kladkakan

He haz 1 point right

trolling pc gamers => happens a lot lately(atm EA on top, together with DICE obvious)

+just a question: is there recoil in the game? :o

I'm quoting that for sure. You are absolutely right.

Also, today I've read that a game for next year is confirmed.

Didn't mention a title or anything, just that.

Well, they did say that before; new game every year.

Lol, that didn't even needed confirmation

everybody just assumed that I guess, that's COD ^^

hope bf does become like that...

pretty funny thing:

-mw3 => complaining that nothing is changed

-bf3: complaining that they 'changed' to much => with chang I mean dropping stuff (voip, battlerecorder, spec, mod tools, ...)

There are tons of BF3 trolls too and it's an pretty spectacular game.

going off topic with this but have to react:

Yeah, it's an amazing game

but I can understand the 'trolls':

They promised an improvement bf2, but they didn't deliver that (delivered a good game but totally different from it): no battlerecorder, no voip (important for squad),no modtool, no mapmaker, disable what is that shit :o (this + fact tank is virtuel impossible to kill when there is a good engi behind it and you can't reach the engi => question of buffing rockets of nerf the repairtool),

biggest 'problem' I guess is that they tried to please everybody: which is an nice intention, but not realizable : COD players vs veteran bf players => pretty much cat a dog:

-COD players want small(er) maps and faster action and no wanted to run to far....

-veteran bf players (including me ^^) want bigger map with more vehicle warfare and no CLUSTERED maps

It's MW2 with two new game types, slightly different guns, new maps, new campaign, spec ops, and perks. If you liked MW2, you'll like this.

Don't go into it thinking it's a completely new game. It's just this year's call of duty... that's all it is.

The only thing I am angry about is the FoV cap. :cry

The only thing that fails is this guy's whining...wtf...stfu. Really people there is not going to be a complete re-invention of first person shooters for some time. This is something that everyone must understand. Play it or dont play it. I feel that the gameplay is the best in the series since COD4, which will continue to lead the pack.

Sorry, but I don't really have a whole lot of patience to sit and listen to a dude b*** about a game he maybe played for 20-30 minutes before deciding it was crap...so...If you're not a cynical pro player and everything but cod4 sucks absolute balls, give it a shot it. I've had a lot of fun playing it, I didn't go into it expecting a huge overhaul and an entirely new system.

You both didn't watch it then. He didn't complain about any re-invention, he complained that IW did not deliver on promises, nor learn from past experience.

They stated that they will have console support, and they did not deliver. FPS is capped at 90 frames, and since console is not available the FOV is stuck at 65.

They received massive feedback on how MW2 was a flop for the PC community, they had Blops to get further information on it, but they still kept their heads up their asses and pushed through with a repeat of previous errors that were already brought to light.

The result was a game that was not designed for any serious gameplay. Sure, it may be fun for a casual player, but that's not what he's arguing. He's a competitive gamer, so he's stating an opinion by looking at aspects key for a competitive scene. That's also the reason why I posted a first video, which was much more laid back.

Both videos I posted aren't complaining about no re-invention, they're complaining about a lack of responsiveness to the PC community, and a failure to deliver on promises.

And btw Joe, he played for a couple hours on stream. And it doesn't take a couple hours anyways to determine if a game isn't good. 20 - 30 minutes in on CoD4's release and you could tell the game was seriously botched and needed a quick patch. Fortunately, they delivered there.

You both didn't watch it then. He didn't complain about any re-invention, he complained that IW did not deliver on promises, nor learn from past experience.

They stated that they will have console support, and they did not deliver. FPS is capped at 90 frames, and since console is not available the FOV is stuck at 65.

They received massive feedback on how MW2 was a flop for the PC community, they had Blops to get further information on it, but they still kept their heads up their asses and pushed through with a repeat of previous errors that were already brought to light.

The result was a game that was not designed for any serious gameplay. Sure, it may be fun for a casual player, but that's not what he's arguing. He's a competitive gamer, so he's stating an opinion by looking at aspects key for a competitive scene. That's also the reason why I posted a first video, which was much more laid back.

Both videos I posted aren't complaining about no re-invention, they're complaining about a lack of responsiveness to the PC community, and a failure to deliver on promises.

And btw Joe, he played for a couple hours on stream. And it doesn't take a couple hours anyways to determine if a game isn't good. 20 - 30 minutes in on CoD4's release and you could tell the game was seriously botched and needed a quick patch. Fortunately, they delivered there.

No I watched it, more than once. I just got all defensive for some reason :\ I hate hearing people complain I guess, never been a fan of crybabies :\

I do agree with PC users are more or less screwed over, but it's still fun and I enjoy it :\

That dignitas player dominated some scrubs LoL. I'd be mad if I had a super expensive graphics setup and was only able to utilize what a 460 or so is capable of. However it also equalizes the gameplay.

I was gonna buy this game. I rented instead and have to say THANK GOD I did. I was one of those people that Joe talked about. I didn't know that they were going to keep multiplayer the same as MW2. Needless to say I'm not thrilled with this game. What a big let down. The single player story line is ok at best but what the heck do I know.:P Anyway, there is my two cents about it. CoD4 is still the best MW out there.

• Administrators

Thank god I have friends that are dumb enough to buy every game they hear about, it gives me a chance to play and decide for myself if the game is worth getting. This one I will certainly avoid. For the rest of you "a fool and his money are soon parted" sticker is included in the Deluxe limited edition of MW3.

Oh no they capped the frame rate....

Oh no 65 degrees....

Oh no they did not include "hide and seek" mode...

Oh no how dare they trick me again....

Oh no I cried and got dehydrated....

Oh no I am too good for this game....

MOM, MOMMY, MOMMY, help me...

Oh no I peed on my keyboard....

Oh no they broke promises like a politician....

I hate you Activision, I hate you...

Maybe I should never buy another game that starts with the word Call....

Oh no they capped the frame rate....

Oh no 65 degrees....

Oh no they did not include "hide and seek" mode...

Oh no how dare they trick me again....

Oh no I cried and got dehydrated....

Oh no I am too good for this game....

MOM, MOMMY, MOMMY, help me...

Oh no I peed on my keyboard....

Oh no they broke promises like a politician....

I hate you Activision, I hate you...

Maybe I should never buy another game that starts with the word Call....

.......Hide and seek mode would be fun :D

Oh no they capped the frame rate.... Oh no 65 degrees.... Oh no they did not include "hide and seek" mode... Oh no how dare they trick me again.... Oh no I cried and got dehydrated.... Oh no I am too good for this game.... MOM, MOMMY, MOMMY, help me... Oh no I peed on my keyboard.... Oh no they broke promises like a politician.... I hate you Activision, I hate you... Maybe I should never buy another game that starts with the word Call....

The 65 FOV is actually quite necessary for some gamers, me included. I get headaches from too low a FOV because my brain keeps trying to comprehend where the rest of my peripheral vision is and can't find it. It's why I can't play MW2 for an extended period of time without using one eye at a time per game. And even that gives me a headache eventually.

And I like exploiting the quake engine with my fps sweet spots thank you very much <.<