COD MW 3 MW3 a good game?

Kladkakan

I bought the game at a midnight launch, get the game it's AWESOME

just a question: I read on the internet : Meh.... it's just the same old shit again?

Is this true?

btw don't have the intention to buy it (never bought a COD game, probably never will), just curious

just a question: I read on the internet : Meh.... it's just the same old shit again?

Is this true?

btw don't have the intention to buy it (never bought a COD game, probably never will), just curious

To me it's the MW2 I've always wanted, so I'm satisfied :D

So obviously from a different perspective: yes, it is the same game :)

It's awesome nonetheless (and it doesn't have to be better looking than this imo)..

All COD's have been similar. It's just the new one on the block. Hopefully it's good since it will be awhile until a newer one comes out. I personally liked blackops. The only one I really did not like was World at War.

To me it's the MW2 I've always wanted, so I'm satisfied :D

So obviously from a different perspective: yes, it is the same game :)

I've spent about 2 hours playing the online campaign and agree with Nordwolf, it's basically MW2 revised and the way MW2 should have been the first time around in my opinion. The game play is very smooth and you don't have to unload your whole gun to kill people (unlike MW2). The maps overall seem a bit smaller than MW2 but are reasonable. Compared to BF3, they're much smaller. The graphics I would say are about the same. They've definitely spent some extra time on the sound effects as there is a huge difference there - the guns sound like cannons. They may have overdone it a bit there, but it definitely makes you feel like you have the power!

So after a couple hours of gameplay, it has my vote. If you like MW2, you'll love MW3. If you were looking for something different, then you may be disappointed and would probably be better off checking Battlefield 3 out.

• Like 1

I've spent about 2 hours playing the online campaign and agree with Nordwolf, it's basically MW2 revised and the way MW2 should have been the first time around in my opinion. The game play is very smooth and you don't have to unload your whole gun to kill people (unlike MW2). The maps overall seem a bit smaller than MW2 but are reasonable. Compared to BF3, they're much smaller. The graphics I would say are about the same. They've definitely spent some extra time on the sound effects as there is a huge difference there - the guns sound like cannons. They may have overdone it a bit there, but it definitely makes you feel like you have the power!

So after a couple hours of gameplay, it has my vote. If you like MW2, you'll love MW3. If you were looking for something different, then you may be disappointed and would probably be better off checking Battlefield 3 out.

Ty, your reply has been a great help. I liked MW2 (apart from a lot of GLs and Commando). If it is MW2 revised i'm sure going to love it, i'll buy it. :D

I played it for several hours yesterday on Xbox so it's hard to judge what it would look like on a PC. It is very similar to Cod4 and MW2 with updates. Compared to Blackops, it plays much faster which is nice change. I have very low lag and good connections throughout. It is definitely not ground breaking, but it's fun. I wish there were some bigger more open and brighter maps, but that is MW for ya.

The only thing that fails is this guy's whining...wtf...stfu. Really people there is not going to be a complete re-invention of first person shooters for some time. This is something that everyone must understand. Play it or dont play it. I feel that the gameplay is the best in the series since COD4, which will continue to lead the pack.

• Like 3

I played it for several hours yesterday on Xbox so it's hard to judge what it would look like on a PC. It is very similar to Cod4 and MW2 with updates. Compared to Blackops, it plays much faster which is nice change. I have very low lag and good connections throughout. It is definitely not ground breaking, but it's fun. I wish there were some bigger more open and brighter maps, but that is MW for ya.

There is only one thing pissing me off atm:

WHAT THE F do we have to do to get in a damn game!

I haven't tried dedicated servers yet (since I wanna rank -.-), so dunno about those,

but getting a game through the matchmaking system = OMFG SERIOUSLY?!

I had to retry 5 times to find a game (first game ever), because the first 4 times I got disconnect messages which were not caused by my comp.

It's better now, but it is far from "One of the good features of MW2 in MW3" (they actually said lobbies were a good feature ROFL).

Sorry, but I don't really have a whole lot of patience to sit and listen to a dude b*** about a game he maybe played for 20-30 minutes before deciding it was crap...so...If you're not a cynical pro player and everything but cod4 sucks absolute balls, give it a shot it. I've had a lot of fun playing it, I didn't go into it expecting a huge overhaul and an entirely new system.

Really people there is not going to be a complete re-invention of first person shooters for some time. This is something that everyone must understand. Play it or dont play it. I feel that the gameplay is the best in the series since COD4, which will continue to lead the pack.

I completely agree

Some people are gonna hate MW3. If you go into it with a shitty attitude you're going to have a shitty experience, don't go into it expecting a huge departure or some reinvention of the MW series because it's not. It's basically the same formula with a few improvements and tweaks which I think in a lot of ways is improved from the some of the more recent iterations of the game. The multiplayer is a lot deeper than I thought it would be. I played it with Avaa for a bit yesterday (and a couple hours early this morning) and we both had a great time with it!

Really people there is not going to be a complete re-invention of first person shooters for some time. This is something that everyone must understand.

I'm quoting that for sure. You are absolutely right.

Also, today I've read that a game for next year is confirmed.

Didn't mention a title or anything, just that.

Well, they did say that before; new game every year.