docfr8 aka [USN]Mike Hunt ~ US NAVY CORPSMAN

docfr8

Just wanted to say whats up and give a quick introduction... Im GIL!!!

I first started playing RTCW back in the day 2000... They made Enemy Territory when it was a beta, and I got HOOKED....

I have been playing ET since 2003. I used to play on a server called XP MARATHON which converted over to EUG (Earthquake Ultimate Gaming).

I started a clan with John Frazier called [XERO]. We had our own server, forums, etc... 03-06

I moved to [LZ] Clan 07-10.

I had a falling out with [LZ]'s HAMMER as so did about 25 of us that left the clan. In fact, =F|A=Rexinator and StryderG|P was there with me back in the day.. We all used to admin there with ban capabilities... Anyways, that place is garbage and I dont recommend going there, unless you like to play with pedophiles and shitty admins that are power hungry bastards.

I quit playing ET to do other stuff grow medicinal cannabis in the golden state of California where I am authorized by my state to do such.. I am starting school (Full time) at University of Phoenix to finish my bachelors of science in Healthcare Administration..

Now Im back in.. I guess I just cant get enough... ET.....

I have been playing on your servers exclusively now and enjoy them very much.

I am a US Navy Corpsman (Marine Combat Medic) of 15 years with "combat action"..

While I was enlisted I went to a special school to be an "Independent Duty Corpsman" or an "IDC". IDC's are typically attached to SEAL teams, Recon platoons, Surface Ships, Submarines or an Navy and Marine Corps platform that doesnt have a physician or doctors to oversee the medical for the Sailors and Marines. I can work independently without a doctor and do all the medical stuff required to keep the command operational. Just to name a few things, Operation Desert Storm, Operation Deep Freeze, Operation Southern Watch, Operation Enduring Freedom, and Operation Iraqi Freedom on my real life resume...

I just got my 19 y/o son to start playing ET with me. I never thought that day would come, but it has and he's been trying to learn (getting pwned) on the #2 Jaymod server. His handle is Seanfr8.

Im a father of 5 kids, a jack of all trades, master of none..

I have literally been there and done that.. Anyways.. heres some pics of me.. I hope to meet you all, join your clan, and have some good times fragging!!!!

My interest are playing ET, guitar, gardening, guns, knives, emergency medicine, hot chicks with tattoos and piercings, tattooing people, and keeping it real...

DocM60.jpg

GilCharlies1.jpg

Ambulance2a.jpg

Frate50calsniperrifle.jpg

SSPX4649.jpg

SSPX4681.jpg

100_0186.jpg

SSPX5207.jpg

SSPX4614.jpg

SouthPole1b.jpg

AntarcitcaSoutPoleDome.jpg

Edited by Gilbert Frate
  • Like 2

In fact, =F|A=Rexinator and StryderG|P was there with me back in the day..

You forgot me you Bastard :P Anyhow, nice to see ya again. Did you add me on GameTracker, I saw you at first, saw you was still a Founder of LZ lol. Anyhow.. This guy used to own back in the day. heh

Et, guitar, weed, guns and knives and hot chicks with tattoos and piercings just so happen to be my favorite things too B) We're gonna get along well! Welcome to the forum :welcome

Great Minds think alike :drunkDanke bro!!!

You forgot me you Bastard :P Anyhow, nice to see ya again. Did you add me on GameTracker, I saw you at first, saw you was still a Founder of LZ lol. Anyhow.. This guy used to own back in the day. heh

Devilhunter.. My bad.. You were right there too.. And we were on vent yesterday...

Im still a nub here : :embrass

Hammer left [XERO] to start [LZ].. I forget those miniscule and thoughtless little details..

Before I forget.. I saw Yonis, John Wayne, and a few other old school cats the other day!!!!

Any of my old buddies from back in the day.. We will catch up!!!! Get on vent!!!