my heroic story on how i found =F|A=

webertech

ok so it all started when i click find game!!! then all the server list were comnig 100 miles an hour so!!!!i did the smart thing...start clicking on random servers then i found you guys xD (but really.......no joke)

anyways

1. how is everyone

2.how did you guys find out about =F|A= POST YOUR STORYS HERE

• Replies 33
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I started playing again last year. I was on a bunch of different servers. I found FAG and played there a couple months just cuz there was usually a decent crowd and the menu made it easy to get into the game without opening the server list every time. Soon I went looking for a new place to call home. Found =F|A= and never go anywhere else.

Same. Pick it on random, played for a couple of days. Really liked the respect that the f|a guys were giving to players and of course, the don't-take-crap-from-cheaters attitude. So yeah, played on here for some months, then they invited me to the clan :thanks:P

My bro BsM_420 installed W:ET on my computer while I was asleep. Low and behold he only played on the F|A servers! and that's what was saved on the opening screen. So that's the first server I ever played on (Etpub). I think it was fate or some kind of Daredevil black magic! :P

Haha my story is pretty much the same as thunder****'s, my bro got the menu stuck and i decided to stick with FA. I was hooked on the perfect server settings, the good admins and regulars, and the lack of hackers and whiny people. Definitely a fresh change from the servers i used to play on. Good job everyone lets keep up the good work!

My bro BsM_420 installed W:ET on my computer while I was asleep. Low and behold he only played on the F|A servers! and that's what was saved on the opening screen. So that's the first server I ever played on (Etpub). I think it was fate or some kind of Daredevil black magic! :P

Same for me. My brother told me, in december '08 : "install this game, join this server and we'll play together". I said ok.

Once here, I've never played on another server. :D

... I was a lost puppy... until 3 tards... not gonna mention who ... leashed and chained me on F|A grounds as their faithful dog... CAREFUL... I BITE!

• Administrators
... I was a lost puppy... until 3 tards... not gonna mention who ... leashed and chained me on F|A grounds as their faithful dog... CAREFUL... I BITE!

What 3 tards are these? I only remember 1 tard mentioning to you about the potential of sever mental fart-ation. :confused

Well... that ONE tard was the TARDest one,... because he/she/it actually chained me.. the other 2 tards feed me and gimme water :lol:

back on 2.55, i followed nani to FA grounds,saw rainier who i had met before in other conditions, enjoyed the gameplay, soon was my favourite server, then started to see more and more faces i had met in the past.

Now i got F|A tatoed on my skull.

cheerio

:thanks

skullc0l