my heroic story on how i found =F|A=

webertech

FAG died, didnt really know about F|A when it first founded, i thought it was in 2.60b

i came to F|A, had much more fun time here.

joe abuses me though, calls me racial names.

i think i will call my internet police soon :P

• Replies 33
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

first i was playing wolfenstein return to castel and after i finshed it 1 of my friends gave me the ET and after i played here for few months on my meniu apeard 4 of =F|A= servers:jay 1, jay 2 , etpub and prozone(actualy hardcore) so i started to play here :P:hi:D

My bro BsM_420 installed W:ET on my computer while I was asleep. Low and behold he only played on the F|A servers! and that's what was saved on the opening screen. So that's the first server I ever played on (Etpub). I think it was fate or some kind of Daredevil black magic! :P

Same for me. My brother told me, in december '08 : "install this game, join this server and we'll play together". I said ok.

Once here, I've never played on another server. :D

your brothers still play here, names?

I've been playing ET for a long time so I normally go to a decently packed server where i get a halfway decent ping i.e.. F|A. There basically the only servers I play on except in the rare instance there isn't anyone really on either server I'll take my business elsewhere. I like the map rotation as well. :D

There once was 3 muppets in another sever It was a RAINny day seems like the DIRT washed away and i DAREd to find another sever

really i jumped around severs bored with them all and found this one then found rainnier and joe and daredevil and a few more of the old school gang I might be the oldest But there the grand daddy's of your butts

Hmm. I found F|A by "found"ing it with Joedirt, and daredevil. :D I'm glad to hear that you have found our servers and gaming experience wonderful.

LuL!!

!pants Rain

!underwear Rain

!hairnutcut Rain

!slapnut Rain

are you some kind of comedian??

Hmm. I found F|A by "found"ing it with Joedirt, and daredevil. :D I'm glad to hear that you have found our servers and gaming experience wonderful.

LuL!!

!pants Rain

!underwear Rain

!hairnutcut Rain

!slapnut Rain

are you some kind of comedian??

ROLFLMAO!!! !haircut Rain :lol: You crack me up Mex.

well... i used to play on Beginners/Professional Assasins Server, then the server went down, started to play on fag and TC, I think, TC went down and then I quit playing

and now since a few months ago i started to play again... but the serverlist on my allseeingeye wasnt up to date, so i checked splatterladder for a server with good(mainly official) maps

and i chosed FA 2... unfortunately they got new maps i've never played, but I'm gettin used to it :D