RetroLeaves introduction

RetroLeaves

Hi everyone at FA,

I'm Roel from Holland, and I play Enemy Territory under the moniker of RetroLeaves. Some of you might know me from my short-lived term at the BraveHeart gaming clan, some of you might not.

I'm a avid comic book reader, and I watch a lot of tv series and movies. I am a professional subtitler for among others MTV and Comedy Central.

Hoping to see you on the battlefield, or just spectating.

All the best,

Retro

haha you do the subtitles for comedy central? Those are hilarious, if you can watch it in English and read the dutch at the same time. Some of the meaning is lost in the translation :P

haha you do the subtitles for comedy central? Those are hilarious, if you can watch it in English and read the dutch at the same time. Some of the meaning is lost in the translation :P

That always happens lol. It's so sad when they translate something literally to Dutch which causes a joke fail :(

Oh and welcome to the forums, Roel ;)