Forums signature request

Howdie fellows, i'd like a new signature

my name in the game is =F|A=Orel*(Mstitel),

the colours of it in this order:red, white,red,white,red.brown.

As a pic. i wish to have something like an eagle in it with a skull

or something like that :)

Thx in advance

• 4 weeks later...

I didn't realize I was supposed to request a signature. I made one and pasted it into the signature area but it is too small. If I may, I would like to ask if someone can make it full size, ot tell me how I can make it full size myself, Thanks!

What is the signature about?

something with tribals

The size of the signature in pixels?

the normal size i dunno :D

The colour combination you prefer?

black/orange

The text you want on the signature?

=F|A=Ch11m33y

Fearless Assassins

Anything I should avoid?

the colours: pink,light blue, light green

I didn't realize I was supposed to request a signature. I made one and pasted it into the signature area but it is too small. If I may, I would like to ask if someone can make it full size, ot tell me how I can make it full size myself, Thanks!

There is a limit on a size of the signature. It cannot exceed "Images up to 600 x 150 pixels"..

So if you want that image to show up as a signature, it must be 600x150 pixels or less.

And that image you have there is a wallpaper and not signature.

I've re-sized it to meet the requirement:

sigsolja.jpg

• Like 1

Epico, thanks thats perfect! I appreciZAate it. It was originally sized right, but I couldn't figure out how to load it correctly and it got screwed up. Thanks again!

Oh dang, its still messed up, how do I get it to stay the right size on each post?

i seem to have the size right and the image in the signature box, but when i try to "save changes" it keeps telling me its too big even though it is less than the 600x130 pixel requirement, please help

Anyone got time to make me a epic signature ? I'm not the bad guy type..... need something epic. Can someone be a bit creative for Roppie ? I'm a total noob with these kinda things !

name: =F|A= Rop

Cheers Rop

thanks epico, thats what ive been trying but i either get just the link (see below)or the pictures too small or it s the right size and says its not.

Once i get to the signiture page, which button on the toolbar do i press ? link? paste? image? there are alot of buttons and i tried quite a few with no success, please help me, i know im a pain..........i would really appreciate it if you could do it fopr me or be a little more specific?

Edited by soulJAHmon