• Manchester City
    • Manchester United
    • Liverpool FC
    • Chelsea Londyn
    • Arsenal Londyn
    • Tottenham Hotspur
    • another team

• 3 weeks later...

I'm going to be original and say Manchester United, which I find a shame. I would LOVE for Arsenal to be it! They play great football but every year they miss just that extra bit of quality, while Manchester United, i.m.h.o. doesn't really play attractive football. Then again, I'd rather have it be United than Manchest City, clubs that buy that many players make me sick <_<

• 4 weeks later...

i think man utd have a problem scoring right now. they also have defensive lapses at the back. that said they do have all the experience in the world and are still the strongest team in the premiership. if only they could add sneijder to combat the threat of david silva...i do believe man city are 1-2 years away from dominating the epl tho...watch out!

I think City will struggle once in that season and it will all depending on how they react to that.

They sure have a tough time coming up, the next 4 PL games are:

Liverpool away

Norwich home

Chelsea away

Arsenal home

They have cup games in between and also the CL game against Bayern.

If they can preserve their form until the end of the season, they deserved to be champion, but I doubt it.

• Like 1