1. 1. who win Premiership??

• Manchester City
    • Manchester United
    • Liverpool FC
    • Chelsea Londyn
    • Arsenal Londyn
    • Tottenham Hotspur
    • another team

"my wife asked me if i had eaten yet, i said yes of course i have, then she asked me if the kids ate yet, and i was thinking wow what a strange question, and then i responded, yes they 8-2." lol. give arsenal credit tho they're getting better! RvP 38 goals in 2011 so far...3rd only to messi and cristiano. :)

Seriously? :D After losing 8-2 to Man United and 3-1 to Liverpool, I'd say it'll be hard for Arsenal to get top 4 at least.. It's between United and City for the moment with Chelsea not far behind. Think Liverpool will nick 4th and Arsenal and Spurs fighting for 5th spot like a few years ago :D

mayhem i was wondering why man city play so well in the premier league but do rather poorly in europe. i mean, you wouldn't think man utd would lose to napoli or play poorly against villareal or bayern munich (except for 2010 when robben was godly).

what do you think the problem is? honestly, i think nasri should get more playing time. man city should try playing 4-3-3 more often, with toure yaya as the defensive mid with nasri & silva as the 2 attacking mids, then experiment with balotelli, dzeko, and aguero as a 3-man strikeforce up front. lol. what u think? and for pete's sake, i wish mancini would give more playing time to ex-captain Kolo Toure, he's better than lescott that's for sure!

I hope Man City will be the champion this year. A really awesome club :D

Second place will be for Man Utd.

LOL

Even Everton or Aston Villa has more titles than Man City. They just want to buy an history with money, wanabees.

Well they invested a shitload, but it looks like it's more or less worth it, so I don't blame them.

• 4 weeks later...

well, the other day, Arsene finally conceded the title is out of Arsenal's reach...i watched the city game, i have to say City dominated the creative class in the final third of the pitch. christ i miss Fabregas...

• 2 weeks later...

I don't see why so much people voted for Manchester United, Manchester City has so much more depth and better midfield

But yet they are more likely to screw up against other teams than United. United have the experience of going for the title every year since the start of the Premiership (92) and unfortunately I fear City will end up second best yet again this year. They have the players, they have the talent and the money yet they cannot win against teams like Sunderland, West Brom and Chelsea. I say Chelsea at the end of that sentence because they have as much chance of winning the title this year than Liverpool and have underperformed in many games.. only just beating Wolves yesterday.

I'd love to see City win the title but they need to show consistant form, not drawing against "mickey mouse teams"(teams likely to be relegated and should win games) while United can batter the same teams 5-0 easily..

I don't see why so much people voted for Manchester United, Manchester City has so much more depth and better midfield

Sure they have. Half of Man utd team is injured (+ a shit goalkeeper) and are still beating fulham, wigan 5-0 when city has 70 players and lose points against Sunderland or West brom.

• 2 weeks later...

Man united lost to blackburn newcastle and city beat united 6-1 in the league! city ftw!

Yeah and City lost to Sunderland, Chelsea and only drew with West Brom who they should have battered..

As I said a few posts above, City will choke, United will choke also and Spurs will choke at some point between now and the end of the season. I'd prefer to see City or Spurs win the Premiership than United but they will all choke in the matches ahead, mark my words!

Yeah and City lost to Sunderland, Chelsea and only drew with West Brom who they should have battered..

As I said a few posts above, City will choke, United will choke also and Spurs will choke at some point between now and the end of the season. I'd prefer to see City or Spurs win the Premiership than United but they will all choke in the matches ahead, mark my words!

I agree with this. This all "you loose to them... but you loose to them" is worth nothing because it was clear right from the beginning that every team will drop some points to lower teams. In the end of the day it comes to which team can cope with the pressure to the end of the season and which team can compensate losses. And it also comes down to luck, which may not be neglected also.