Anonymous will kill Facebook

Chuckun

:rolleyes: if you hate it then just don't use it. There problem solved.

+1

I like facebook because 1.) I have no life, 2.) I like it because everyone's on it, and it's a great way to stay connected with everyone.

Therefore I will not be a happy camper if they take down Facebook.

It's not like it's going to happen anyway. Even if they do manage to disrupt connections or whatever the Facebook techies will still find a way to put Facebook back up. There's too much money involved with it for Mark Zuckerberg and his cronies to let go of it.

I saw this on the news last night

I doubt they will hack facebook, even if it does happen facebook will just be remade yes and everyone will just join again and whatever else lol... they will do a lot of damage though, it'll cost thousand of euros if they hack it :/

naab hackers :D

As people changed over to using cell phones and VoIP phones it became harder to find people.

The phone directory became a joke so facebook was a good fix for that. I must admit that I have

located and been located by dear old friends and family.

However to me facebook is like having a party and inviting everyone you know from Church, work

and your drinking buddies. For players, all girlfriends will know everything... nothing but

trouble for some folks. In my career I hired hundreds of people and if I was to hire someone

today you better believe I would be checking their facebook.

I hate the thumb twiddling, mind numbing games facebook pushes on people.

Say good bye to "Independent George" - as worlds collide - Thanks to Facebook

lol not sure how well that will work out. Facebook is a pretty big networking site and worth $25bil i believe... will probably come back up within the hour if hacked lol

And in that hour, millions will have a heart attack

Meh, even if they DDoS the damn thing, it'll be back up in a day.

Tis what I've been saying... Since they actually control their own servers (pretty damn well, tbf) they'll have no problem overcoming it.

• 3 weeks later...