Game Style

Kat0n

• Replies 32
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Medic- my play style is very fluid noone can play my style on this game. i am unrelenting i keep coming back till i pushed the enemy back single handedly if need be. I use maps to my advantage i prefer to flank the enemy so when i am killing your entire team you better look behind you! total blitzkrieg always moving forward. i can switch from defense to offense to help keep maps from being rushed. i am team friendly rambo medic will stop to revive / heal and be content to die in process shit happens LOL

Field ops- My play style is death from artillery. i am very skilled in use of artillery i am always using arty to push enemy forces back. throwing ammo on ground randomly in between arty strikes.

Soldier- if you see me im flamer

I am a pure fragger i only worry about killing people. objective has never been my thing. i ended one map in last 3 years LOL, soo if your wondering who rushed that map and you see me im probably more irritated about it then you!

field op. like to throw down plenty of ammo to help the team, and of course, like to hide like a poozy-ass coward behind a bush and lay down some sky-pain over a tank or even a spawn or two!

Engineer its all about the objective for me. If theres nothing for the engy to do I play whatever helps the team.

Style: just call me a rusher k/d mean nothing to me, but I can usually get to objecctive :)

In this order:

1.Medic 40% of time -swift, helpful, wanderer lol- (MP40-Thompson)

2.Soldier 25% of times-agressive, ofensive- (usually shotgun + MP40/Thompson)

3.Covert ops 15% of times -playful, sneaky, saboteur- (FG42, knives and I suck at sniping)

4.Engie 15% of times, when needed to reinforce mission: no style, pure technique. (some nades launched here and there, landmines yay!)

I don't really like field ops class, 5% times but use it for sharing ammo to the crew when ammo servants don't make their jobs, then I come back to any of the 4 classes above.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...