COD4 Screenshots

Avaa

I'm testing my image capture skill plus my highest score to date I think. Too bad it wasn't Team Death Match. This was Domination and we lost. I guess I should have focused on flags.

highestscore.gif

This is from a few days ago, I laughed so hard once Uncasid posted this ban.

gallery_8070_441_122104.png

Edited by Ken
  • Like 1

Look at the bottom of the screen shot. It's those little things that people due that make the server so enjoyable.

Thanks Cannibal

gallery_8070_441_352616.png

Edited by Ken
  • Like 1

Look at the bottom of the screen shot. It's those little things that people due that make the server so enjoyable.

Thanks Cannibal

gallery_8070_441_352616.png

Or when Joker (i think), temp banned himself for 45 minutes lol.

• Like 1

I got a winstrike, took out at least half the team...anyone who has ever played ET or COD4 with me will see why this is funny:

post-5533-0-17332600-1341976885_thumb.jpg

Edited by GI-JOE
  • Like 3

I got a winstrike, took out at least half the team...anyone who has ever played ET or COD4 will see why this is funny:

post-5533-0-17332600-1341976885_thumb.jpg

Who did pay for the photoshop?

Nah n1 mate ;)

• Like 2

Some people call it camping, I call it snipng with an M16. I wasn't roasting marshmellows, but I did cook a few SAS.

It isn't a high score, but for a below average player like myself I felt good being the high man on the winning team with almost a 6 to 1 KDR.

highscoreTDM.jpg

• Like 2

This is what happens when I play on the server by myself...spent the whole map C4ing myself...

I win right?:

post-5533-0-34220400-1342347147_thumb.jpg

• Like 2

This is what happens when I play on the server by myself...spent the whole map C4ing myself...

I win right?:

post-5533-0-34220400-1342347147_thumb.jpg

115 deaths! lol. Theres gotta be a category for most self inflicted deaths now! Baska and i were throwing nades under cars and jumping up on them and watching each other blow up, good times... :D

And this is when there are two people knifing on the pipes because the server is empty. Can I get a "Gooaaaaallllll!"

Haha! Cod4 carcasses often show death with serious pizazz lol. It musta been fun coming up with the way bodies would look after dead.

• Like 2

This guy came up with a new plank method.....Side planking! xD http://th_ScreenShot2012-07-08at165236.png

Shot the guy while my internet was out, he was in a heli when I hit him!

Edited by davidjb7
  • Like 1