COD4 Screenshots

Avaa

I just don't get it. the game prior I had someting like 19 kills and 20+ deaths. This next game I was high man. Maybe it is the map, but sometimes when I get on a map I like I still do not do well. It suprises me when I do well in a game. This was TDM in Amberdog's No Marty HC server. We finally got a few people in there playing this Monday evening and I hope more continue to show up. Anyway, this is considered high for me as I hardly ever break 50 kills in a TDM.

highman.jpg

• Like 1

The funny thing is, that was my score at the ten minute mark, I was like 64 and 14 by the end! I could have done a lot better but, I had to leave with like 2 minutes left. Does anyone else play decent the whole game, then at the end just go berserk? Cause that's what happens to me a lot.

My game play is very sporadic for istance last night we were playing (can't remember map name) and I was sucking. Well I was doing okay, but have done a lot better on that map in the past. I had to leave for a bit to let the dog out and when came back I just started killing people left and right. I mean I was mowing them down so much I imressed myself for just a minute or two. So by game end I was in the top 3 on the winning team. Normally if I start out bad on a game I usualy end bad. If I'm doing well I tend to do well through out the game. I wish I had a screen shot to post since this is the screen shot thread. Next time I will.

Edited by A_Snake

Well I broke 60 again and actually had a 34 kill streak before somene wised up and killed me. That's the longest kill streak I've ever had. And wouldn't you know it, someone was screaming that I had a AimBot of all things. No - it was a red dot, an air strike, a heli that kicked maxium you know what and a good spot that all the enemy kept trying to run through even though I had shot them like 3 times already when they went there. Fun times although it wasn't on Amberdog's because there are so few players on there at times. I had to switch and go do Beginners for a bit. I sure wish Amberdog's would pick back up.

highmanTDM-1.jpg

• Like 2