F|A BEGINNERS XPS FOREVER (Jay3)

stabak

31 members have voted

1. 1. what you think about the new respawn time ?

• its good as it is (12 sec)
    • it was better before (5 sec)
    • I do not care about it

Hi after i got some complaints from regulars about the new respawn time on F|A BEGINNERS XPS FOREVER (Jay3) i just want to ask you what you think about it.

So please use the poll.

• Clan Friend

I think 12 is ok, it's still very low if compared to the standard 30 seconds of 'real' enemy territory

To be honest I didn't even notice that it was changed :P

I can see the point of having 5 seconds respawn time as you simply have higher frag rates. I think most of the guys complaining are those who don't like to wait 12 seconds to SK again ;)

In Supply Depot some people complained about 5 seconds respawn time as they saw no chance in planting a dynamite when axis guys are coming down basically non stop..

I personally prefer 12 seconds as well.

I can see the point of having 5 seconds respawn time as you simply have higher frag rates. I think most of the guys complaining are those who don't like to wait 12 seconds to SK again ;)

In Supply Depot some people complained about 5 seconds respawn time as they saw no chance in planting a dynamite when axis guys are coming down basically non stop..

You can easily set a different respawn time for each map. 5 sec for long map (MLB Temple, Castle Attack, Minas, etc..), 10-12 sec for small map (supply, adlernest, etc..)

8 or 10 IMO

I agree with Tipsy 8-10 but good point about supply and dyno planting anyway supply is retarted on 50 slot server :D

• Administrators

I agree with Tipsy 8-10 but good point about supply and dyno planting anyway supply is retarted on 50 slot server :D

Server with purefrag map and 40 slot LOL

• 1 month later...