COD4 auto kick for name changers

daredevil

• Administrators

I have added auto kick for name changer cheaters. After 3 name changes, user will be auto kicked.

Added on Hardcore and TDM low ping. It will be in effect after server restart and if not, please report it here.

Thanks

Edit: We can always change 3 to 5 if required. Let me know how it goes. Normally, I have seen 3 names changes are more then good for a decent player. I will probably make it 4 instead of 3.

Awesome Dare,

want to report this; all players had a laggy moment a minute ago.

Connection was interupted, with all players at the same time. Pretty weird, but i stayed in.

Some left, and some disconnected.

server went from 24players--> 8 players.

Yes you can Malo, but not 3 times. The solution to that is not cheating, and I think I speak for everyone if I would ask you to disable your aimbot.

:P

Anyway, good work Dare. Nice feature, indeed some people have been annoying with their amount of name changes (and are suspicious anyway...)

Thanks Dare!

Now I know what happened to Ghost AKA priest AKA, AKA, AKA....

hehe Ahhh Priest... aka clown aka ghost.. but as far as I know... you can change twice... LEAVE then comeback and do 2 more? or will it remember and kick on 3rd change.

but this will be awesome for the NAME change hack that keeps changing... hard to pin point and kick those guys,...

I am excited to get online and see it in action

• Administrators

but this will be awesome for the NAME change hack that keeps changing... hard to pin point and kick those guys,...

I am excited to get online and see it in action

Test it after I restart server and test it without your admin level i.e. as user :)