What's your favourite music genre?

Kladkakan

• Replies 98
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 2 weeks later...

I like music across the board.. I was a big KoRn fan few years ago ( i went twice watch them to Helsinki, Finland) but i think their music is going the worse..

My taste on music is so colourful, bue my favorite are: jazz (any kind of jazz), Progressive House, classical, blues, reguae, salsa and some country.... i hate and mean HATE reguaetton, any kind of hard metal (or whatever it´s name); belive or not, the new Mexican music, i mean "cumbias, norten folk, banda" and more, dislike a lot... peace

• 3 weeks later...

I like a lotta different music...if it appeals to me, I'll listen. Favorites? Metal, Ska, Punk, Hardstyle, Old Rap...Honestly, I don't care too much for dubstep. To me, most of it kinda sounds like someone's attempting to stick their man parts in an old Macintosh computer BZZZZZZZ BRRRRRR WAWAWAWAWAW WOOOOOOO BBBOOOWWWWWWW

Honestly, I don't care too much for dubstep. To me, most of it kinda sounds like someone's attempting to stick their man parts in an old Macintosh computer BZZZZZZZ BRRRRRR WAWAWAWAWAW WOOOOOOO BBBOOOWWWWWWW

it's transformer sex. :lol

i like it.

Edited by deadpnk

• Clan Friend

I don't listen to music often, but I like all good music. (Even though I have to say that some time ago I listened for a while only to classical music, and after it all the rest seemed a bit shallow) but certainly I can't listen to Bach while I play ET :D ... I need something more energetic then hehe

So I prefer to mix all styles, provided that it's good. I should listen more Jazz now that I think about it ^^

But I think music is like food, sometimes you need plain food too

• 3 weeks later...