What's your favourite music genre?

Kladkakan

• Replies 98
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Pretty much everything! country,classical,jazz,rap/R&B,rock && ALL types of EDM music (trance/house/techno/dubstep/hardcores/chillout/lounge etc.)

If I'm missing a genre then my bad; I honestly have an open mind for all types of music.

Hard Rock/Metal. To Be Specific, mostly the NuMetal and MetalCore categories, But I enjoy songs from most any Metal Genre.

Pantera, Metallica, Slipknot, Mushroomhead, Meshugga, All That Remains, Chelsea Grin, As I Lay Dying, Asking Alexandria, Job For A Cowboy, Chimaira, Bring Me The Horizon, August Burns Red, Texas In July, Stemm, Dimmu Borgir, Lamb Of God, and the list just goes on and on....

• 2 weeks later...

Well I'm mostly a Jazz/Soul/Blues guy, but I have tendencies to listen to Pop-Rock, Pop-Soul, Rock, Indie-rock and a biiit of R&B.

However, when I'm going out to a club or whatever, I like Dance/Trance music and Hardstyle.

My big loves however, remain Jazz and Soul :3 When somebody can put all their emotions, feelings and well, their whole body and soul in *a song... I just envy those people so much haha.

Edited by Nielsvd

Hardcore, Hardstyle, Black Metal (and subgenres), Dubstep, some Electro/House and a few hip hop songs.

Now THAT is the strangest combo :D

Used to be a metalhead, then changed my appearance and started exploring other genres, but I still like metal :)

• 2 weeks later...

any and all music that sounds good to me... mainly its been electronic music that has stuck thru most of my life:

trance, house, progressive of those two, dubstep, dnb, breakbeat.

but ill listen to anything if it sounds good to me... minus the crap thats mostly on the radio here... :/