How fast is your broadband. Post your results here.

1426040522.png

I raise the Download speed to 93Mbit/s. But that is underrated, and I blame speedtest. Cause I can also get 105Mbit/s, luckily I have gigabit at home :P

full.png

Mwuahahahaha. 120/10 here.

1426040522.png

I raise the Download speed to 93Mbit/s. But that is underrated, and I blame speedtest. Cause I can also get 105Mbit/s, luckily I have gigabit at home :P

full.png

Mwuahahahaha. 120/10 here.

Lol this is an insane speed download :|!

Imagine that I want a slower download...

We also have fiber optic ready to use here (cable already into our house), but that's over twice as expensive. And its a bit slower down, but faster up. 100/100 :P

1426994684.png

Please have mercy on me for being Canadian. Without TV and phone service, this connection would cost upwards of $54.95 with 12 month contract, or $64.95 without contract.

I guess you could look on the bright side. At least I can use it as much as I want, without having to pay extra (unlike pretty much the rest of Canada).

• 1 year later...