Two and a Half Men

• 1 month later...

I can't believe they've done sth like that. I mean Sheen was the one who everybody watches for.. Ashton is like.. A boy who doesn't care about anything(I mean that act fits on him.) Their comedy sights are very different..

• 2 weeks later...

I didnt have a very good opinion of Asthon but I have to say the two episode I saw aren't bad at all, yes Sheen was hilarious but I still like it.

I am proud to say that I haven't watched the first two episodes and I will never watch again. Sheen was what made that show. I never liked Kutcher to begin with before he was hired on to take Sheen's place. Death to Two and a Half Men.

Couldn't even get through the first episode. Was not funny at all in my opinion, just not the same. But what can ya expect.

• 1 month later...

It's horrible and I stopped after first two episodes. Ashton will always be that young cute dope from That 70's Show. There is just no way he can live up to the roll of Sheen and the show is really off because of it.

Well after 8 episodes i can say that it sucks.Its not the same without Sheen.The writers f***ed up by having Kutcher play a dumb guy.He was great at That 70's Show but here it doesnt work.Either bring Sheen back or cancel it.

• 3 weeks later...
  • 1 year later...

You can always try and watch Anger Management, Charlie Sheens "new show"  .It is in my opinion not as good as Two and half men, but it has Charlie Sheen's humour, which I like.

More info about the show : http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Anger_Management_%28TV_series%29

You can always try and watch Anger Management, Charlie Sheens "new show"  .It is in my opinion not as good as Two and half men, but it has Charlie Sheen's humour, which I like.

More info about the show : http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Anger_Management_%28TV_series%29

I've seen the show a few times and I like as much as two and half men