Two and a Half Men

The actor has been closing in on a deal to replace Charlie Sheen on the No. 1 TV comedy.

NEW YORK - Ashton Kutcher would be paid around $1 million per episode of CBS hit show Two and a Half Men, the Wall Street Journal reported Friday, citing people briefed on the deal.

It said it was is unclear whether that figure includes any share in the back-end profits from reruns of the series.

The Hollywood Reporter on Thursday broke the news that Kutcher, CBS and production firm Warner Bros. were putting the finishing touches on the deal to bring the actor on as the new star of the show, replacing Charlie Sheen.

Sheen was the highest paid actor in television with a salary of $2 million per episode when including his portion of rerun money.

CBS, Warner Bros. and Kutcher’s reps at CAA have so far not commented.

Well that just sucks,Two and a Half Men will never be the same without Sheen. :(

Even with Sheen the show would never be the same, and that Kutcher is a idiot... have you ever tried to sit through an episode of "punk'd".

Last thing I seen on Charlie he was acting like someone who was dopefuked and coming down after a month long coke party.

Its too bad I liked that show.

I dunno. I mean you would think Kutcher couldn't replace a older, seasoned actor like Charlie Sheen. Bruce Willis would beg to differ.

That was low.

+1 :yahoo

I was never a big fan of the show, but it was alright I guess and it's obvious that Sheen WAS the show, so yeah, Kutcher won't do it justice, he never did anything good since That 70's Show and maybe The Butterfly Effect

I was never a big fan of the show, but it was alright I guess and it's obvious that Sheen WAS the show, so yeah, Kutcher won't do it justice, he never did anything good since That 70's Show and maybe The Butterfly Effect

I dunno. Demi Moore looks pretty good. ;) Don't forget this unforgettable roles in Open Season and My Bosses Daughter.

Don't forget Kutcher isn't coming in as a Sheen replacement. He's coming in as another character which I'm betting Chuck Lorre will write into the show with some weird twist. It will either work or it will bomb fantastically. Plus the guy has some serious acting cred behind his name. I'm just going to wait until the show resumes on air before I pass judgement.

I dunno. Demi Moore looks pretty good. ;) Don't forget this unforgettable roles in Open Season and My Bosses Daughter.

I'm just going to wait until the show resumes on air before I pass judgement.

Forgot about Open Season, and I've actually never seen My Bosses Daughter, I guess I'll have to check it out :excl: