Other Brink Server IP and information

daredevil

• Administrators

Brink Server IP: 68.232.177.157:27015 OR brink1.clan-fa.com:27015

Server Name: F|A RECRUITING ALL MAPS

Slots: 16

Server is running Old Skool gametype at present.

Old Skool

Finally Old Skool is aimed at players who want something closer to the original Enemy Territory style games, Splash Damage’s previously titles. That means no bots, fixed map times and no rank restrictions. Its settings are:

o Team Damage: On

o Maximum Players : 16

o Maximum Team Size: 8

o Rank Restrictions: Off

o Fixed Map Duration: On

o Overtime: Off

o Global VOIP: On

o Team VOIP: On

o Bots: Off

o Voting: Off

b_560_95_1.png

Note: Server settings and name are subject to change.

Thanks to Aigle for (US) server.

I will post Euro server IP soon once SD releases fix for net_ip cvar. Depending on demand/funds we will add another servers also.

• Replies 44
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

As soon as I can figure out how to change the settings from ingame it will be a lot better.

For the moment, I played 3 hours tonight, everything is smooth, no lag and really nice style of play. If you don't play team oriented, you are screwed. As they said 1000 times, this is an objective oriented game. You don't realize how it can be team/objective oriented until you play the game. It's nothing to compare to ET where you can rambo in.

As for the 16 slot server, it's plenty of room. The maps are pretty big, but they are always oriented towards the objective. So if by example we had a 32 slot server, having 32 people at that objective would be a complete mess. I'm really satisfied with 8v8.

As for the classes, they are all important. You can't go anywhere without the support of everybody else around you else the other team will destroy you.

Finally for the bots, it may change since I don't expect the server to be 16/16 like it was for the hole night all the time. So having bots that fill in would help when the teams are like 6v2. I haven't figure out how to balance/shuffle the teams yet...

So everybody buy the game and enjoy!!!!

Wow so now there's a brink server now??

You guys are awesome, it's good to see that this clan is getting bigger and bigger as time passes!!

The map rotation has been changed to: "mp/ccity,mp/aquarium,mp/reactor,mp/resort,mp/sectow,mp/shipyard,mp/terminal"

The map refuel has a bug where there is no sounds for one of the team. Until a patch is available I've removed the map from the pool. This made the server empty.

The map rotation has been changed to: "mp/ccity,mp/aquarium,mp/reactor,mp/resort,mp/sectow,mp/shipyard,mp/terminal"

The map refuel has a bug where there is no sounds for one of the team. Until a patch is available I've removed the map from the pool. This made the server empty.

thumbs-up.gif

last night around 2:00 AM Central when i tried joining server it timed out and continues to do so now :)

just giving a heads up

Nice job!

I will buy the game very soon and join you all on the server :)

I still can not find the server in the list. :( Some of the servers when I try to join them just time out or say they are full when they are empty.

You can manually type in the IP somewhere on the open game menu.

You should also be able to type "connect 68.232.184.27:27015" in the console.

To get to console press alt+ctrl+~ , once in console you can enable it to open with ~ by typing com_allowconsole 1 (I think that is correct)

Rooster, the problem is when the server is full, it's not going to show up in the list.

The way tulsa said is the easiest one. We can't use the DNS names like brink1.clan-fa.com or brinkfa.clanservers.com... We need to use the IPs.

The other way that I prefer is to use Steam and add the server to my favorite. Until xfire release a patch for Brink, I'm going to use that method.