Mountain Dew or Dr Pepper?

Chuckun

Between those 2... MD... Do the Dew...

DP tastes like a really bad tasting cough syrup from the 80's...

My fave soda is Guarana Antartica... made of a real fruit.. not too sugary... just perfect!

http://www.creomulsion.com/history.html

Hey don't brink pepsi into this! xD

Pepsi and Coke is the correct debate for that one :P

j/k :) Nice to know more people here like Dr P than on other forums I've been on :P

Gotta do the Dew Man, so much sugar and even better so much caffeine!

But it is making me fat LOL

Cant take that diet after taste.

I enjoy both, it depends on my mood and what I'm doing. I don't recommend MD for men though, it kills sperm I heard ;D hahahaha. But for me, if I'm up for 24hours +, pump some caffeine in MD through my blood. or MD + monster is yummy.

If it's with a pizza or burger, I love me some DP. :D

Overall

DP > MD

• 4 weeks later...

I am addicted to the Green Death also known as Mountain Dew.

We get free soda pop at work, and I regularly drink 3-5 cans per day at work. It is my only vice, and I need to give it up!

Trivia question about Mt. Dew.: Mt. Dew has an ingredient that no other soda pop has. What is it, and WHY? (Go check out a can, I bet you'll be shocked you missed it!) :unsure:

usually I go for something similar to Sprite

like if I go to Mcd's ill ask for a sprite and if they dont have none ill choose Mountain Dew

but the choose between the two i'd go for Dr. Pepper

I enjoy both, it depends on my mood and what I'm doing. I don't recommend MD for men though, it kills sperm I heard ;D hahahaha. But for me, if I'm up for 24hours +, pump some caffeine in MD through my blood. or MD + monster is yummy.

If it's with a pizza or burger, I love me some DP. :D

Overall

DP > MD

Two unfounded urban legends about Mountain Dew ingredients exist. One is that it causes shrunken testicles and/or penis size. The other is that it lowers sperm count.[16] Both myths are typically attributed to the dye Yellow #5 (tartrazine). Yellow #5 has never been scientifically linked to any of the alleged effects in the legends; nor has any other component of the drink. Thus, there is no evidence that Mountain Dew is any more hazardous (or beneficial) to health than other caffeinated, sugar-sweetened soft drinks, provided one is not allergic to Yellow #5

I am addicted to the Green Death also known as Mountain Dew.

We get free soda pop at work, and I regularly drink 3-5 cans per day at work. It is my only vice, and I need to give it up!

Trivia question about Mt. Dew.: Mt. Dew has an ingredient that no other soda pop has. What is it, and WHY? (Go check out a can, I bet you'll be shocked you missed it!) :unsure:

Orange Juice or Brominated Vegetable Oil? I was shocked that both of these are ingredients.

Two unfounded urban legends about Mountain Dew ingredients exist. One is that it causes shrunken testicles and/or penis size. The other is that it lowers sperm count.[16] Both myths are typically attributed to the dye Yellow #5 (tartrazine). Yellow #5 has never been scientifically linked to any of the alleged effects in the legends; nor has any other component of the drink. Thus, there is no evidence that Mountain Dew is any more hazardous (or beneficial) to health than other caffeinated, sugar-sweetened soft drinks, provided one is not allergic to Yellow #5

Orange Juice or Brominated Vegetable Oil? I was shocked that both of these are ingredients.

Pretty sure he's on about the brominated Veggie oil :P

I don't want bromine! :o