Mountain Dew or Dr Pepper?

Chuckun

i skipped from the first 2-3 posts to just replying. i cant say which i like better. i mean c'mon, its light vs dark. light and dark sodas have there own kinda flavor. like red wine vs white wine, gin vs. whiskey, etc.

i skipped from the first 2-3 posts to just replying. i cant say which i like better. i mean c'mon, its light vs dark. light and dark sodas have there own kinda flavor. like red wine vs white wine, gin vs. whiskey, etc.

Basically, you're an indecisive alcoholic :P

<3 :yahoo

Pretty sure he's on about the brominated Veggie oil :P

I don't want bromine! :o

Correct!

Now... WHY would they put veggie oil in a pop? Anyone? There are several answers, and I'm talking about the secondary effect aspect!

(Hint: what happens when you guzzle down (or try) a can of Coke or Pepsi? )

spoiler alert:

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Brominated_vegetable_oil

http://www.google.com/#hl=en&sugexp=ldymls&xhr=t&q=why+is+there+vegetable+oil+in+mountain+dew&cp=16&qe=d2h5IGlzIHRoZXJlIHZlZw&qesig=5Xk5taNR-yA4NlajDjZRMw&pkc=AFgZ2tl2CujHPvAqz_1IkBTI6stoANazmUOupX2Dgw7s_3StMbHwKBzsO3TN_GUtj5MjFwSLIT5bmLosqBkIzY4j4ALWEadvCg&pf=p&sclient=psy&safe=off&source=hp&aq=0&aqi=&aql=&oq=why+is+there+veg&pbx=1&bav=on.2,or.r_gc.r_pw.&fp=6782d3fc39a1f682&biw=1280&bih=918

Ok so it's for the cloudy appearance?

I'm more worried about the fact that the veggie oil is bonded with bromine lol.. :blink:

• 3 weeks later...

Basically, you're an indecisive alcoholic :P

<3 :yahoo

lol. actually...i drink Icehouse. :D Decisive drinker. :lol:

how about comparing hot dogs to burgers then? or grass to flowers? i know you get the jist of where i was goin. >.<

• 1 month later...
  • 4 weeks later...