Antichrist

The map 'Breakout' doesn't seem to be very popular.

We just had a full server of 25 players, Breakout was voted, And when the map loaded server population dropped down to 6 or 7 people. We now have 11 people, with 3 in spec.

There are a lot of maps which are not popular. I've never played on some maps even though they've been on server for a long time.

don't like it? don't vote for it.

• Administrators

I feel sorry for those dumbasses who voted for that map and then say I don't like this map. Just don't vote it next time. if you don't play it once how will you know it?

OR

I feel sorry for those players who don't vote for there favorite map. No wait they are too busy bragging about there stats.

I feel sorry for those dumbasses who voted for that map and then say I don't like this map. Just don't vote it next time. if you don't play it once how will you know it?

OR

I feel sorry for those players who don't vote for there favorite map. No wait they are too busy bragging about there stats.

LOL I agree man... The voting option is there, and some people don't use it.. but I'm just trying to keep the server populated :)

• Administrators

I agree with you man but in this case, i blame the ignorance of players...

I don't know why they vote for it and then cry.

I agree with you man but in this case, i blame the ignorance of players...

I don't know why they vote for it and then cry.

Always happens. If I see a map I dont like getting the most votes, I vote on ANY other map I can, and 9 times out of 10, once a few people vote for a different map, some people change their original vote to one of the maps I voted for too..

The three-teir voting system on hardcore is perfect. I hardly ever play a map i dont like, and if I do? So what, who cares.. Other people enjoy it, so I play anyway.

• 2 weeks later...

its a descent map, to be honest i think ive only played it 2-3 times of all the hours ive logged onto hardcore. personally, even if the map sucks, its good to have variety!! anti you're a workhorse horse though bro, always have good intentions for all!!