New map rotation

Bog's a nade and airstrike fest :P

Would this satisfy you then? Switched Broadcast also domination (although the points aren't that well balanced, nothing close tho the entrance with the stairs..)

Broadcast (Dom)

Pipeline(TDM)

Backlot (HQ)

Vacant (TDM)

District(Dom)

Chinatown (TDM)

Strike (Sab)

Ambush (TDM)

Overgrown (Dom)

Crossfire (TDM)

This rotation looks decent.

so heres the plan.... killhouse/ shipment/bog ffa 24/7 to lower our server populations then switch to normal maps when fewer people play :P

but seriously i dont care what map it is aslong as hq/sab are not played....they make it spawn camp fest..........and for clarification normal crash> winter crash

Would this satisfy you then? Switched Broadcast also domination (although the points aren't that well balanced, nothing close tho the entrance with the stairs..)

Broadcast (Dom)

Pipeline(TDM)

Backlot (HQ)

Vacant (TDM)

District(Dom)

Chinatown (TDM)

Strike (Sab)

Ambush (TDM)

Overgrown (Dom)

Crossfire (TDM)

+1

• 2 weeks later...

set sv_mapRotation "gametype dom map mp_broadcast gametype war map mp_pipeline gametype war map mp_backlot gametype war map mp_vacant gametype dom map mp_citystreets gametype war map mp_carentan gametype war map mp_convoy gametype dom map mp_overgrown gametype war map mp_crossfire gametype sab map mp_creek gametype war map mp_bog"

• 1 month later...

why is there both crash and winter crash in the rotation? i dont see the point :D

Thats a damn good question...lol. Diff game type so I dont think it matters too much. Crash is a great map and popular. But I also dont make rotations, this is my first one, so I messed it up a bit. Milli makes the best so I assume this rotation wont be around long.

So this my be a bit premature however wanted to see if we could talk about switching up HC no marty server map rotation. I'd like to see vacant (any style) killhouse or bog (s and d) crossfire (sabotage) downpour (sabotage) strike (any style)...Add in some TDM maybe a FFA also. This is what i'd like to see. The more sabotage the better!

I wouldnt mind seeing these.

• 2 weeks later...

Since it's about the curent rotation (a bit), can we please exchange Creek Domination to something different? Once one team has captured and settled on side of the creek, the other team can only get sniped down / screwed /etc. Small indication, I just became #1 of #2 from my team with 26-46 or something. And although I am a beyond terrible player, I blame the map a bit too.

Strike Domination is a nice alternative and much more fun imho.

• Administrators

Since it's about the curent rotation (a bit), can we please exchange Creek Domination to something different? Once one team has captured and settled on side of the creek, the other team can only get sniped down / screwed /etc. Small indication, I just became #1 of #2 from my team with 26-46 or something. And although I am a beyond terrible player, I blame the map a bit too.

Strike Domination is a nice alternative and much more fun imho.

So what's your suggestion to turn creek too? TDM? or just remove that map?

I think TDM would be the best for that map if people want to keep it.

Also, I don't think having 2 crash in the same rotation is a good idea. We don't have enough maps to have 2 of the same. IMO.

Frankly I wouldn't mind seeing CREEK & CRASH out of rotation for a month ... especially CRASH since we've been doubled up on it for over a month now. :blink:

Can we give SHOWDOWN a try ? I've been playing on HC server since April and have yet to see that map used ONCE. :rolleyes: It maybe small but it's double decked a lot so it's bigger than it looks, have played it elsewhere and thought it was a fun map.

Would also like to see STRIKE returned to the rotation, and I was just getting good at COUNTDOWN & BOG when they were removed. :huh:

Aside from those things, I agree w/ Avaa CREEK seems to make a better TDM than anything else.

My suggestion for the next rotation ;

Ambush (DOM)

Backlot (TDM)

Bog (TDM)

Broadcast (HQ)

Countdown (TDM)

Crossfire (TDM)

District(HQ)

Overgrown (DOM)

Pipeline(TDM)

Showdown (TDM)

Strike (DOM)

Vacant (SAB)

Looks like FUN to me :geek:

• Administrators

Bog - No. All hate it I think.

Removed snow crash and creek.

Awaiting new rotation from milli. Above changes are for time being. AFAIK many hate HQ too. TDM, SAB and DOM are popular game types.