Cod Hc gametype change (countdown)

FiveMagic

• Replies 66
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I never said I would get HC player to play on Killbox. Was just saying it was time to try to populate it ;)

back off sister.... I will tell mom or dad you are bugging me....

But yes we need Killbox POPULATED.... MOD SERVER MOD SERVER did I mention MOD SERVER??

Baska and I were playing ROTU2 it was fun.... players select the map..... VOTING STYLE so no worries about rotation.

and I admit it was fun

back off sister.... I will tell mom or dad you are bugging me....

But yes we need Killbox POPULATED.... MOD SERVER MOD SERVER did I mention MOD SERVER??

Baska and I were playing ROTU2 it was fun.... players select the map..... VOTING STYLE so no worries about rotation.

and I admit it was fun

I seem to either miss something orrrrrrr We have a server that I dont know about. What is the MOD server? we have one running. IVe been waiting for it like a kid on x-mas eve. info me please.

I seem to either miss something orrrrrrr We have a server that I dont know about. What is the MOD server? we have one running. IVe been waiting for it like a kid on x-mas eve. info me please.

sorry Kingcamper... I went else where (shhhh) for testing purposes only.

apparently all of this "team stacking", one sidedness chat went in one ear and out the other ....... i understand coming in and hitting AUTO ASSIGN, but when I constantly see a "co-leader" come into a server, one team is getting massacred and a "co leader" jumps on the team doing the massacreing it really pisses me off. One team has mr jasio, Chrourglas (or wtf ever) and =PF= whats his nuts on a team, wouldnt that show its being stacked ? then on top of that Milli comes in and jumps on thier team ........ this crap is making this game very boring....... he finally switched over to "even up the game play" but geesh this is getting ridiculous with the team stacking..........how about putting "YOU MUST AUTO ASSIGN " into the rules ? if that was done Id even do it .

gator it seems a lot of this directed at me. i ALWAYS auto-assign, it doesn't matter what map. what you neglect to say is that on pipeline i switched teams 3 times, including gonig to the team you were on which you then left and went spec. here's the problem...if one team is getting raped, and the teams are even numerically (lets just say 10v10) you CAN'T do anything unless someone will switch with you. I've tried, auto-assign kicks you back to the other team. so unless someone leaves, you have to just play through. whenever i warn someone for team stacking, its for someone who was getting raped jumping to the other team. i understand your frustration, but there's nothing much we can do other than try and keep an eye on it.

• Administrators

PM me the server IP. I would take a peek about VOTING STYLE :P

I will text u tonight :)

Milli, dude.......... when ya come in and see Kimchi.......Ava.... and other known ringers already on the same team...........why even auto ? when ya know the other team is going to get murdered ? thats my point ........take it how ya want it dude...... it was an example. it isnt about keeping the same amoutn of players on both teams,......even if its gonna auto or not. it should be about keeping it reasonably fair, not stacking it.

For what it's worth... I had no idea about "team stacking" the other day when I jumped on. I didn't even know until reading this thread that we should always click "auto assign"? Is this true?

The other day, I simply connected in, and selected Spetz... I got auto killed/switched a moment later, and so went and immediately switched myself back. I had no idea "why" it was happening (I now do), but I was frustrated that for me (a newer player) I had finally gotten to a strategic position on the map without getting killed, and was just about to "get where I wanted", and WHAM got "kicked". I'll admit I wasn't happy.

I think it is fair to say that sometimes there is more than meets the eye as to someone's "motivation" for selecting a certain team, especially when they are newer. Someone jumped me for it...(don't remember who)... one of the Team Lead's, and I truly had no clue what they meant.... as I try to strictly play by the rules. I just didn't know that was a rule...

my .02

Grim

ya grim... i hear ya...

As Milli mentioned i think it will change the person who changed last... so if you just switched it will set its sights on you.

Auto assign is nice but there are certain maps I like and like to start on one side of map... so I will select a TEAM just to get that side of map... once hte game starts everyone moves around so it doesnt matter later in game.

And if you got spanked for the team switching... maybe they just saw it as Oh look Grim keeps changing teams....

Some people just want to join the team thats winning... I dont get it... We are all or almost all level 55 you get nothing more if you win.

I would rather have a fun time win or lose.

That being said.... ANGRY THEO comes out when we are playing HQ and the rest of my team is playing TDM... drives me insane... they sit back and kill one or 2 people and I rush to objective and die a million times...

you just need a few people working together with HQ that Milli guys can play HQ (brownie points)

another thing to look at Grim... is as admins we get the blame when teams are stacked. if its 10vs10 not much you can do.. but if its 10vs10 and we have 8 FA on one team and they are demolishing the other team... HIT tab?? look at scores..

I offer... HEY does marine wanna switch with me (opfor) normally they will cause they want to be on wining team...

so for all you super stars... dont have a blow out game... cause you may get switched and then cant get those point back (haha you just beat yourself)

ya grim... i hear ya...

As Milli mentioned i think it will change the person who changed last... so if you just switched it will set its sights on you.

I know that is the case.

I offer... HEY does marine wanna switch with me (opfor) normally they will cause they want to be on wining team...

That's the only thing I won't do, ask the other team for it.

Anyway, just quited because teams were, again, not really fair. Shame no-one noticed. It's that I wanted to leave anyway, that I didn't want to push anyone else to take do something about it (although if I say "ragequit in 3 more deaths without a kill" should give a hint <_< ). I'm not the best player, but 4-18 is, even for me, way beyond fair teams.

Edited by Rolf

I know that is the case.

That's the only thing I won't do, ask the other team for it.

Anyway, just quited because teams were, again, not really fair. Shame no-one noticed. It's that I wanted to leave anyway, that I didn't want to push anyone else to take do something about it (although if I say "ragequit in 3 more deaths without a kill" should give a hint <_< ). I'm not the best player, but 4-18 is, even for me, way beyond fair teams.

4-18 you did well :mellow: everyone has a bad day when they cant kill ANYONE... I had a game that even if I used TUBE marty and Last stand I am sure I wouldnt have killed anyone.

But when you hit TAB and no one on the opposing team has a positive score... maybe help them out switch teams... you still get to own... just now you will be top of this team