Cod Hc gametype change (countdown)

FiveMagic

• Replies 66
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I do like countdown I really do, but there's gonna be spawn camping on that map no matter what. There's gonna be camping on every map period. If you guys really have a problem with getting spawn camped just spray everywhere with an rpd, works great for me...then again I do like showdown and bloc :l

HQ bloc?

Sounds good by me, any other takers?

I do like countdown I really do, but there's gonna be spawn camping on that map no matter what. There's gonna be camping on every map period. If you guys really have a problem with getting spawn camped just spray everywhere with an rpd, works great for me...then again I do like showdown and bloc :l

This map is terrible though, there is no escaping the spawn unless you're lucky.

I actually like this map........ what i dont love is the people who do the same shit over and over and then brag "ya, i kick ass I got 100-wtfever" and all theyve done is set out of a spawn, it isnt just this map, Crash where they run over to spawn and just set thier asses there like in a lawn chair waiting. I am gonna say this...... there is another server (Play In Me server ran by the Mn noobs) out there that has a spawn killing rule....... the rule is you can camp the spawn, but dont make it too ridiculous, like killing 8, 10 in a row in the same spot...... and "smoke and run" really ? that is so bogus, i have been miraculously killed thru smoke by some of the self centered "wonder game gods" who pull off the biggest bullshit shots i have ever seen, especially thru smoke , man thats just amazing. The funny thing is when ya throw the smoke.....its beleiveable if they spray and pray and get ya, but when they do it with one shot ? lmao ........ya ok...thats another topic.

The other thing i love is when one co leader or whatever says NO TEAM STACKING...... as soon as one of them leaves the other leader goes ape shit and laps it up like a pack of hungry dogs and stacks away with two or three of his/her girlfriends and joins in on the team stacking and spawn killing and then brags the entire game. that is the bs that is pissing me off...... and i get warnings for cursing if i say somethng about it as "SET AN EXAMPLE" ? what is the difference if i curse or if some member is breaking the TEAM STACKING issue ? is it because he/she has "brass buttons" or what ? I see one non clan member cursing up a storm and not one word gets said...... I dont even care about the cursing, it was just an example...... but i can tell ya, the excessive spawn killing and team stacking is getting ridiculous. it almost makes me not even want to play anymore but i do because I like some of the guys on here that play on our server, I would even consider contributing but why should i with this constant crap going on.

ahhh this topic isnt even gooing to get anywhere because half the ones doing it are our own members and brag, show off and blab about how big of hard asses they are over a game score so this will never stop on our servers. relax, settle down its a game........ but if ya wanna brag about shooting.......come run a "hogans alley " pistol/carbine course with me sometime. that is all

lol thats how i am bro .......... i dont sugar coat it, no need to ........its a game ;)

I am feeling defensive cause it seems like i am the one being singled out here... Correct me if i am wrong..

I have NEVER bragged about my score... its never any where to brag about. If I happened to get a good KD ratio... I admit I got lucky.

As for the swearing. you werent !warned for swearing... But as FA we cant be saying F#ck this or A$$hole that.

If someone if breaking rules or team stacking... DO something. you can report Admin if they are abusing powers. You are a member.. it isnt like you cant do anything.

TAB button people... it does wonders. IT SHOWS score. when teams are 10-5 UNREASONABLE

even when teams are even 10-10 and you hit the magic TAB button... and see that one team is KILLING other. (I have seen one team all FA minus one) vs non FA or one team NO one is positive... CHANGE it up.

The same way you dont like getting your a$$ handed to you... no one does. EVEN it up people.

And as Gator said it is a game.. do you need the 10-1 KD ratio?

If you are owning on one side... challenge yourself. switch and see if you can get those points back for other team

I am feeling defensive cause it seems like i am the one being singled out here... Correct me if i am wrong..

I have NEVER bragged about my score... its never any where to brag about. If I happened to get a good KD ratio... I admit I got lucky.

As for the swearing. you werent !warned for swearing... But as FA we cant be saying F#ck this or A$$hole that.

If someone if breaking rules or team stacking... DO something. you can report Admin if they are abusing powers. You are a member.. it isnt like you cant do anything.

TAB button people... it does wonders. IT SHOWS score. when teams are 10-5 UNREASONABLE

even when teams are even 10-10 and you hit the magic TAB button... and see that one team is KILLING other. (I have seen one team all FA minus one) vs non FA or one team NO one is positive... CHANGE it up.

The same way you dont like getting your a$$ handed to you... no one does. EVEN it up people.

And as Gator said it is a game.. do you need the 10-1 KD ratio?

If you are owning on one side... challenge yourself. switch and see if you can get those points back for other team

NO Theo it isnt you , i even told you last night it wasnt............you are one of the few that uphold the "rules" Ive told you at least twice now, it isnt you .

NO Theo it isnt you , i even told you last night it wasnt............you are one of the few that uphold the "rules" Ive told you at least twice now, it isnt you .

as for the "DO SOMETHING" ya ok, ive been in a map today and observed the same two people on the same team for 4, 5 maps now in a row ............do ya really think theyre hitting auto ? what are ya supossed to do ? warn em , when youre under them in member rank ? lol ya ok . it should be comon sense, like you just said , switch it up a little bit......... ya, i do hit marines all the time, because i refuse to be a towel head and i hate hearing that "towel head jibberish from the towelies" but if i get auto balanced, i sure aint gonna complain about it.

as for the "DO SOMETHING" ya ok, ive been in a map today and observed the same two people on the same team for 4, 5 maps now in a row ............do ya really think theyre hitting auto ? what are ya supossed to do ? warn em , when youre under them in member rank ? lol ya ok . it should be comon sense, like you just said , switch it up a little bit......... ya, i do hit marines all the time, because i refuse to be a towel head and i hate hearing that "towel head jibberish from the towelies" but if i get auto balanced, i sure aint gonna complain about it.

Not tryin to be an ass gator bait you know I love your piggy ass but who says the 2 you are talking about doesnt like the op4 cause of the same reson. Trust me I fought them in real life I dont really care to have to be them either but then again you just have to remeber its just a game

same two people on the same team for 4, 5 maps now in a row ............do ya really think theyre hitting auto ?

I always hit auto, i noticed i was always with Milli the last time it happened. It's 50 50 and even though it was 5 maps later it's like flipping a Nickle and saying "heads or tails" (Canadian money 5cents with the beaver for you Americans :P )

I don't always switch teams when i am suspose to, but i'm getting better at it (when i notice anyways, i tend not to look at TAB untill the games over or someone mentions the score.)

I'm glad you brought this up because you did say it was unbalanced in-game and other members ignored or gave you a little grief. (Sorry for not sticking up with you at the time.)