Cod Hc gametype change (countdown)

FiveMagic

• Replies 66
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

i am almost at the point of Warning FA members. we are here to make sure things run smoothly.

I do have an aggressive BIND that is almost impossible not to see. if that doesnt get reaction then my Angry Theo is here bind come out

I always do auto-assign. Since I suck real bad at cod4 it doesn't really matter, the only thing i'm good at is HQ and most people hate it.

4-18 you did well :mellow: everyone has a bad day when they cant kill ANYONE... I had a game that even if I used TUBE marty and Last stand I am sure I wouldnt have killed anyone.

But when you hit TAB and no one on the opposing team has a positive score... maybe help them out switch teams... you still get to own... just now you will be top of this team

Well, 4-18 was really bad, even for me. But I don't think that anyone on our team (maybe only #1, perhaps #2 too) had positive scores, in a 9-9 battle. Other team had at least twice our score. I usually see that as unbalanced, but I might be wrong here.

i am almost at the point of Warning FA members. we are here to make sure things run smoothly.

I do have an aggressive BIND that is almost impossible not to see. if that doesnt get reaction then my Angry Theo is here bind come out

I don't think we should warn for unbalanced teams (e.g., milli, Theo, Avaa et al. ) in one team, and a set of less fortunate people in the other team, if it is both 10-10 we can say something about it, even complain, but a warn is a step too far.

I also don't think we should call out (warn) other FA members because they don't play the game as we want, that'll give a very bad impression to the visitors. Rather discuss it here on the forum, without actually naming the people. I hope this topic gives an indication that too many people (including FA) don't see that teams are always unbalanced. I don't notice it often either, but shame that too often no-one takes responsibility for it (by switching teams). I guess at least someone always sees it...

I also have the impression that not everyone on FA reads topics like these, but keeping it active should somehow help.

I've tried asking people to switch out with me several times but too no success, guessing they're not paying attention because of the slaughtering going on.

Could be in the same game (&moment), but I don't always see the text, only if it's quiet. However at my ragequit no-one even considered switching teams.

Edited by Rolf

ROLF you nailed it... as you said a lot of people DONT notice... and talking about it here hasnt changed anything. now as for WARN maybe that will let them know... this isnt just chatter... we need the teams balanced.

I am not talking Kick or Ban... but 1 warn... you get 3 I cant see how you would ever use 3 as a FA member... so 1 warn wont do much other than give a wake up call...

and Milli you shut it... my walker has wheels and it GLIDES nicely thank you very much