Stacking/# of players

Antichrist

Blessed: We had an auto shuffle yesterday, stacked teams to fair teams. all was well, then I noticed a high Kd go spec, having 1 less player on axis. No biggie.

As soon as a player left allies, this high KD player joined allies, who already had a slight advantage KD-wise, them joining tipped the scales..

!putteam just started vsays of NEIN, so I gave up so people didn't start posting complaints about me :-/

Some days I think this problem will never end. It never stopped when I was an admin previously.. Although back then the server rules were different, and it was pretty much a chaotic environment. Admins were muting/kicking/banning players daily. sometimes hourly. And if someone kept stacking teams, and wouldn't move, wouldn't stay with a putteam, I used to stack teams against them to give them a taste of what it's like to be annihilated with no chance of winning... and they'd pretty much always disconnect :-/

And even though shuffles go by XP, I'd say 90% of the time the shuffle works out to a pretty even Kd on each side..

!putteam just started vsays of NEIN, so I gave up so people didn't start posting complaints about me :-/

keep cool when dickheads lick your **** :)

you do your job,if you are sure your move was correct,let them post 10000 topics about you,in the end your move was correct.

I hop teams regularly and check the player list with Tab every so often so it's fair. I could care less if I lose, but most of the time when I hop, I win for my team (sometimes lol)

You stacker. 'but most of the time when I hop, I win for my team ;) ' :lol: Then I will make it my personal goal (on hardcore :P ) to always be on the opposite team as you. Enjoy my blade my :wacko: friend.

Shuffle is based on XPs, not on k/d ratio

And even though shuffles go by XP, I'd say 90% of the time the shuffle works out to a pretty even Kd on each side..

on silent and hardcore, shuffles are based on k/d not xp

They do, however, get on and psyche themselves up about getting headshots and owning people.

f*** yes, at the beginning of the day i want to slaughter my opponents. sometimes if i get less that a 2/1 k/d ratio i've failed, other times its about the objective or something personal like being mortared everytime i leave the spawn (razzled!.) Then the mortarer or airstrikes has a red dot on his head :)

Tell them you were balancing teams if they still complain !warn then !mute them. If they post a complaint it doesn't matter haha If your balancing teams and they complain it will just make you look like a good admin and them look like an a**h**** :) Everybody wins, except the a**h**** :rolleyes:

• Administrators

Show your skills and go to loosing team and help them. World is full of loosers and cowards but try not to be one of them.

Good country is made by good citizens and not good politicians only. Good admins can do up to certain extent after that it's all about server regulars.

on silent and hardcore, shuffles are based on k/d not xp

+1.

Server regulars are easier to determine who's good and who's bad compared to random joiners. Most of the time though on Silent/Hardcore i see lots of people daily

yes, pity that k/d algorithm is utter crap... :mad

it's useful and way better than shuffle based on xp. Teams are more even imo.

didnt even know you could shuffle by k/d

why isnt this on the jaymod servers? not possible?

I don't think it is possible. I believe it's because of the different mods. I'm not even sure if Jaymod has a K/D system that can be implemented. I swear I remember reading somewhere that Jaymod can't be set to shuffle by K/D though.

• Administrators

didnt even know you could shuffle by k/d

why isnt this on the jaymod servers? not possible?

Jaymod is closed source and Jaybird has stopped developing it.