ET pro

f0reseen

Every single scrim except for 1 my ping is 398 and there's is 48. The 2 game we played. 1st I had 398 then somehow found a 48 ping and really beat them hard. So ping males a massive difference. Another thing I hate is skill fakers, we played a scrim and they said they were low. After playing and the maps rushed as quick as possible they said they were med/+

lol ppl on cybergames only think they are good but really arent :P

The etpro pub with the highest skilled players is usually either BiO or Crossfire SLAC. Others are just euro servers run for lows to go around and pretend to be good :D

i tried to play on crossfire .. . . didnt end good

Every single scrim except for 1 my ping is 398 and there's is 48. The 2 game we played. 1st I had 398 then somehow found a 48 ping and really beat them hard. So ping males a massive difference. Another thing I hate is skill fakers, we played a scrim and they said they were low. After playing and the maps rushed as quick as possible they said they were med/+

with high ping hitboxes change....maluco/unholy has the same problem. when we play he usually has 300 ping, and its very hard for him to shoot and get kills.

that also pisses me off....i search for low+/- and what do i get? usually med who just want to frag and insult with 'jokes' <_<

• Clan Friend

The etpro pub with the highest skilled players is usually either BiO or Crossfire SLAC.

I think you are right, but still the average player there is low+ max as in any other public server.

with high ping hitboxes change

not

that also pisses me off....i search for low+/- and what do i get? usually med who just want to frag and insult with 'jokes' <_<

That's why its good to have own server, you can just kick them instantly if they are not on same skill level what you want ;)

I think you are right, but still the average player there is low+ max as in any other public server.

Yep, but you can find some high skilled players playing there from time to time, especially at mornings/afternoon :P

Edited by BossHK

Crossfire SLAC and BiO are known for their higher skilled players. They're kinda like the top tier pubs since thats where a lot of the better players go if they want to warm up or just arent playing mixes/pracs.

Ping probably had a little bit to do with it as well, the only etpro servers that are regularly full are euro. Its tough to play with 200+ ping on etpro

OLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLLOLOL 200 ping, I aspire to 200 ping

@Prone There is a good ETPub server in Australia that I have started to play on, I think I'll pm you the IP

CBF PMing, its 202.130.34.133:27960 -OZ- ETPub Server, almost always has people on, except like 2-6 am EST

Edited by Butterz

People on cybergames are pretty good players, like they would scrim alot and that kind of stuff. Can you give the name of the server you play on? Maybe it might just be a server where not so good players play. But on cybergames there are some wallhackers and aimbots you got to watch out for. But most of them are really good players. They would beat 99% of people who play on F|A (Including me)

In my opinion, had much better players in the STA Box, etcore, pure frag and Bio. The problem is the connection. For example, the servers of F | A with 180 ping, I better play some servers with 100 ping in other places. I mean the shots easier to take...

Google Translator :lol:

My problem playing with 300 ping is a delay, not the hitbox

just something I like to do most is that scrim and it is so difficult due to the problem of ping <_<

FA server is also in europe .. right?the etpro server.

My problem playing with 300 ping is a delay, not the hitbox

just something I like to do most is that scrim and it is so difficult due to the problem of ping <_<

FA server is also in europe .. right?the etpro server.

Yes, it is located in Germany http://et.splatterladder.com/?mod=serverinfo&idx=628662