Who is your =F|A= Nemesis?

l3gi0n

F|A Community,

Simple, which =F|A= clan member will always be crouched over you while you're bleeding calling for a medic? No matter WHAT you do if there's a 1v1 between the two of you,him/her will always come out on top... Who makes you cringe and run the other way?

My nemesis is =F|A= Narug :shock: ... even if i drop a nuke on top of him/her, he/she will fine a way to kill me... Your streak have to end some day... :mad that's a promise :mad btw, good playing Narug

who's your nemesis :hmm ...?

~ross

• Administrators

piff i pwn all everyone knows that, medic, engy, mortar, panzer, i pwn all, just couple of days ago i went against rainier with a pair of pliers needless to say he is still sore :D

F|A Community,

Simple, which =F|A= clan member will always be crouched over you while you're bleeding calling for a medic? No matter WHAT you do if there's a 1v1 between the two of you,him/her will always come out on top... Who makes you cringe and run the other way?

My nemesis is =F|A= Narug :shock: ... even if i drop a nuke on top of him/her, he/she will fine a way to kill me... Your streak have to end some day... :mad that's a promise :mad btw, good playing Narug

who's your nemesis :hmm ...?

~ross

Narugo used to be that way with me too. Some guys you have to play against a bit to adjust to their style. Narugo is a toughy. His aim is good, but his dodging is even better. He can dodge bullets better than Phil Hellmuth Jr.

Uh.... I dont think you have met Rainier yet....

he's got the bestest aimbot ever!

LOL

If that's true, there should be rules for people like him (playing with one tied behind his back and blind folded)

piff i pwn all everyone knows that, medic, engy, mortar, panzer, i pwn all, just couple of days ago i went against rainier with a pair of pliers needless to say he is still sore :D

LMAO! No mercy for the weak :!:

also, thanks for the vote of confidence Lightning Count...

~ross

Finally some honest people B)

my nemisis is : =F|A=Daredevil

=F|A=RainerWolfcastle

its like they both always have bots on =/ :confused :?

I've heard about the two but never experience it... from what i've heard, you might as well expect a lost once going heads up with them.

goat. everytime i play against him we run into each other a lot.

I can see that...

Keep 'em coming...