Who is your =F|A= Nemesis?

l3gi0n

ha mine is theduck because he has his days where he owns and his days where... its like bruce lee fighting a regular person on the streets. so easy and stuff. but yea :)

and joe i got you twice in a one V one match. :D

Uh.... I dont think you have met Rainier yet....

he's got the bestest aimbot ever!

LOL

You were right Fem, he was awesome...

I would like to start a petition "Rainier is never allowed to pick up a :censored keyboard and mouse, :censored EVER!" :o

All,

I would like to bring the court in session... I would like to drop all charges on Rainier.

New Case:

Talk about wanting to :censored pull your hair out!!!! :censored righteous kill :censored is a hazard to society... people would disconnect after being humbled by this no good :censored ... ok, enough is said. lets put it to a vote. All in favor of Shift +deleting righteous kill say I...

dude, let me know the next time you're going to be on... GG great fraggin with ya.

xfire:0l3gi0n

ros

I've yet to play Rainer I think. :hmm

And I guess my nemesis is joe :D ...well more of an arch enemy. He's good and I'm too chill, but there was a time on jay2 where it got heated between him and I both actually playing and in chat.

goat's not my nemesis, he's my buddy :cheers:drunk . We play so alike (well when I'm not shitting around)

hmm. I'll try to minimize my novel to just a paragraph. lol

Since we're only talking about the clan members, I can narrow it down to a couple.

I used to play Rainier more often. Yes, he's good. But not as much as some, at least for me.

Joe Dirt is probably my biggest rival in the clan, I think maybe.

Rainier comes in pretty close after that (this guy dodges better than anyone I've ever seen), followed by Goat.

Killyounow, or Trashbags has always been a big one for me, ever since I started playin on FA.

and Narug0's up there somewhere. lol

These are all people I HAVE beaten in the past in a (at least fairly) tied situation.

However, of course, they would all beat me at least 75% of the time with just mg to mg.

Of course, my specialty is flamethrower, so that number is usually greatly decreased depending on location and situation.