Jump to content

Recommended Posts

Posted
3 minutes ago, LindaCZ said:

 

I see you on beg2, I’ll remind you!😅


Mockrat dekuji 💪🍻

  • Like 1
  • Love 1
Posted (edited)

morons GIF
 

Was stuck at work again 🥀

 

Hopefully next week! 

Edited by Lusciousdrunk
  • 100 2
Posted
11 hours ago, RedBaird said:

That you keep checking Jay#2 will warm the "cockles of the Heart" of @mraw435!  (Now I have to go Google that old phrase to see what it actually means! 😄 )

i have to admit I am not mature enough for you to use these types of idioms :lol:

 

Happy Always Sunny GIF by It's Always Sunny in Philadelphia

  • Haha 2
Posted
On 8/27/2026 at 5:10 PM, RedBaird said:

ACK!  I got a very late start today!

 

The "Jay#2 Gathering" starts in about 20 minutes.  I have not even checked the servers yet, nor did any advertising on them.  Oops!

 

ADDED:  I can see that @maecraes is there, along with the regular @Meatface. 

 

ADD#2:  seems that 'also Canadian' MEATFACE that was on Jay#2 claims to not be you, though had same name-colors.  😄  Another FA-ET mystery!  Jay2 records show two totally different finger-info, except for the duplicate names.  😄 

 

 

 

 


sorry I had to leave in a rush. Houseguest showed up early and had to bail on my Thursday night Jay2 duties 🫡

  • Like 2
  • Surprise 1
Posted
On 8/28/2026 at 8:33 PM, maecraes said:


sorry I had to leave in a rush. Houseguest showed up early and had to bail on my Thursday night Jay2 duties 🫡

next time dont answer the door lol

  • Like 1
  • Haha 2
  • Leader
Posted

I was even Later this week!  The Gathering was scheduled to star 5 minutes ago!  ACK!

 

 

  • Surprise 1
Posted

welp, forgot again....

can we get some bumps next week?! 🤣

Coke Drug GIF

  • Haha 1
  • 100 2
Posted

This time, even I forgot about it..🤦🏻‍♀️😂

 

Scared Homer Simpson GIF by reactionseditor

  • Haha 1
  • Surprise 1
Posted
9 hours ago, XeRoiX said:

welp, forgot again....

can we get some bumps next week?! 🤣

Coke Drug GIF

ill try to remember to hit u up next week.  i got off work later than i expected so i was also late. we still had a few  fun games . 

  • Thanks 1
Posted

So i was on the server Lady night, under the alias "sparrow" (i have to update my Jay guide here), there i was shredding(empty server) this SLR guy comes accusing me of cheating and calling me POS. I was hevauly under the influence of something and took no action. Today i will update my guide and Will look for the douche. Anyone know the jerk?

  • Platinum VIP
Posted

i might try and get on jay2 most nights if i can

  • Like 1
Posted
1 hour ago, captnconcrete said:

u mean SLK

No. Sorry I was a bit high i should have Taken a printscreen. Its slr or lsr, something like this on orange. 1st called me cheater and then pos. 

Posted

wish i could join but or im at work or already in bed oh i miss my twenties 🤣😂

  • Haha 1

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Unfortunately, your content contains terms that we do not allow. Please edit your content to remove the highlighted words below.
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

×
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.