whoz da best shooter in ET?

sandzofpersia92

Most jaymod clans play for Trackbase now, not splatterladder

and etpro is not dead, visit gamestv.org or crossfire.nu

many active members & clans for such an old game

no offence but if mccloud is best shooter ever than im jesus

ps: mccloud, why you never told me you are renovatio?

lol, mccloud is really good but i wouldnt say he is the best ive seen. People i used to play with like chalonax and {RU}VICTIM were really good(eeven though I have only seen them play on jaymod). I agree that mccloud is probably the best scrimmer on fa though.

p.s we gotta scrim sometime bro

Edited by f0reseen

• Replies 137
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I have and i have to say your definately the best player on etpro from fa BUT you definately are better then most guys in fa when it comes to scrimming.

Was that a joke about AG? :yahoo :yahoo

yes we need to

xfire: olykiller

ill add u too

and those are all jamyod players (like u said), ru victim, chalo, i played with all of them (also reno, chosenone..) on BBA server

wondering where they are right now :o

yeah, i know victim still plays but i havnt seen chalo and reno in forever. Im not even going to talk about the last time i saw chosenone lol

well i think FA got pretty good shooters, the problem is that they are not all active now...

ive seen blade, hobit, mcloud etc, and they play really good in diferents mods, besides is not all about shooting :P

The really good shooters depends on what they use and what they are.

Many are medics. McCloud & Asprin are good as well as Joe Dirt. Many God or Pro are good medics for shooting but not other classes.

There are some great individuals who use knives (ONION) and shotguns.

Snipers there are a few such as suicidal.

For me I am really good at trying to use my binocs and helmets but they just dont seem to kill anyone.

ET PUB: Blade (I dunno anyone else who is good in pub lol)

Jaymod: Rainier unfortunately. Seriously gaynier hurry up and lose already (you can take blade, me, joedirt, mccloud, anyone you want on one team, and he will kill everyone).

ET PUB: Blade (I dunno anyone else who is good in pub lol)

Jaymod: Rainier unfortunately. Seriously gaynier hurry up and lose already (you can take blade, me, joedirt, mccloud, anyone you want on one team, and he will kill everyone).

I still haven't seen rainier play. Haven't seen that guy yet look forward to it though.

yeah, i know victim still plays but i havnt seen chalo and reno in forever. Im not even going to talk about the last time i saw chosenone lol

chances are high reno quit et

what was so funny about chosen? cmon tell :)