whoz da best shooter in ET?

sandzofpersia92

etpro player and jaymond player have very different style of gameplay..they cant be compared

true, but i play etpub since 1 month.. maybe it more..but not more 2 months.. and i can say that on jaymod i do massacres since i play etpub..no one player that play ONLY jaymod, can hope to kill someone on etpro.. but epro players are better on jaymod of jaymod players..so they can be compared.. i think so..

• Replies 137
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

true, but i play etpub since 1 month.. maybe it more..but not more 2 months.. and i can say that on jaymod i do massacres since i play etpub..no one player that play ONLY jaymod, can hope to kill someone on etpro.. but epro players are better on jaymod of jaymod players..so they can be compared.. i think so..

you cant compare jaymod to etpro in any way,all you do on jay is bunny hopping,drugging yourself with adre and steal as much kills you can from your teamates....

well you gotta start off somewhere.....you cant just hop into etpro right away...

for me, i started off jay only, but i didnt do bad in etpro....did pretty good in scrims lol.

you cant compare jaymod to etpro in any way,all you do on jay is bunny hopping,drugging yourself with adre and steal as much kills you can from your teamates....

+1

i tried to play again 1 map on jaymond and i got owned...

or lets say my ratio was ~1, not more

on etpub and hardcore i normally have around 2

but i think i just have to get used to different settings (doublejump + much more players -->chaos)

aiming is also very different

on etpub/pro + hardcore when u have to kill one in front of u...u normally just have to move left+right

on jaymond instead u often have to move also more up and down (hopping)

but we could say a good player is a good player...if he plays on jaymond or etpro..he/she would still own...u just need to get used to settings

Why is it that everytime someone says jaymod, they mix adren and other stuff in it?

Play on fa recruiting no adren there and quite good players who play there. btw my baby sina is the best so the rest of you shaddup :D

• Clan Friend

on jaymond instead u often have to move also more up and down (hopping)

orly? never seen anyone jumping during fights except flamer noobs, since it's hard to aim when you jump. And when I play jaymod I usually play without adrenaline.

In my opinion, the most interesting question is if the game is balanced for everyone or not. In a balanced game who is really good wins (almost) always, e.g. chess or similar games.

et is not balanced sometimes (many times?) because you have:

1. hardware/internet advantage for some players + lag and net settings abusers

2. some cheaters

3. unbalanced weapons, maps, teams, and similar s...

4. luck (random bullet spread, etc.)

I think number 1 and 2 are the worst, because it's a permanent advantage for some people, while for #3 and 4 luck can change, so eventually who is better will stand out