whoz da best shooter in ET?

sandzofpersia92

Dont really know who is the best shooter but i'd say those who play FA Hardcore are probably the best, IMHO very little aiming skill is needed on servers with double jump and no friendly fire etc.

Re:

Snuffs

• Replies 137
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Suicidial Maniac DOES NOT use any scripts. Period.

P.S. Is Suicidial in F|A? o_O

P.P.S. Im gonna make soon a jaymod+sniper(combined) movie. Stay tuned for it lolz.

He plays in fa. He's in =mg=

I believe its a multigaming clan. Stands for michigan gamers if I remember correctly.

He plays in fa. He's in =mg=

I believe its a multigaming clan. Stands for michigan gamers if I remember correctly.

Ye but I was just wondering since

im a newbie at ET, but i wanted to know who are the top shooters in the FA clan?
and Timberwolf said
Blade, Mcloud, medics) Suicdal maniac Sniper with Configs set up) Me Sniper without configs settings
:)

Btw Snuffs,

...IMHO very little aiming skill is needed on servers with double jump and no friendly fire etc.

In my opinion when double jump is activated, it requires more aiming skills + i dont see how friendly fire is related to aiming :P

• Clan Friend

Friendly fire is related to aiming because you have to avoid hitting your own players, you have to actually distinguish friend from foe lol

I have always played with ff on before switching to jaymod, but having it off doesn't mean it's easier to aim

doublejump doesn't matter because only nabs jump during fights, but the only thing I can say is that etpub is closer to etpro. On jaymod you see a lot of players whose skill is 50% aim and 50% unhittability, especially if they have adrenaline. On etpub or etpro you don't see that so much.

I think real player skill can be seen when there is no lag and on etpro, which is the best mod in terms of hit detection and antiwarp (imho), an possibly when there aren't too many beginners in the server. (I mean at least lowskill players or better, but not below lowskill),

I might seem biased, but when I used to play etpro a lot, and jaymod too, in servers without doublejump, adren, etc, so very similar if not identical settings, I had the clear impression that on jaymod some players beat me only because of warping, and that was confirmed with some of those players who played etpro too.

That being said I have played (little) against blade, and he is very strong, any mistake and you are dead, as regards H4mmy, if he's the h4mmy who used to play etpro where I used to, then he's very good as well. I usually play on jaymod server, so I could say mcloud, among others, has a nice accuracy.

• Clan Friend

etpro player and jaymond player have very different style of gameplay..they cant be compared

you mean that a jaymod player would beat an etpro player who is playing jaymod, and vice versa, because they are not used to that different playing style?

I have always played with ff on before switching to jaymod, but having it off doesn't mean it's easier to aim

doublejump doesn't matter because only nabs jump during fights, but the only thing I can say is that etpub is closer to etpro. On jaymod you see a lot of players whose skill is 50% aim and 50% unhittability, especially if they have adrenaline. On etpub or etpro you don't see that so much.

I think real player skill can be seen when there is no lag and on etpro, which is the best mod in terms of hit detection and antiwarp (imho), an possibly when there aren't too many beginners in the server. (I mean at least lowskill players or better, but not below lowskill),

I might seem biased, but when I used to play etpro a lot, and jaymod too, in servers without doublejump, adren, etc, so very similar if not identical settings, I had the clear impression that on jaymod some players beat me only because of warping, and that was confirmed with some of those players who played etpro too.

That being said I have played (little) against blade, and he is very strong, any mistake and you are dead, as regards H4mmy, if he's the h4mmy who used to play etpro where I used to, then he's very good as well. I usually play on jaymod server, so I could say mcloud, among others, has a nice accuracy.

im so low in etpro lol :D

etpro player and jaymond player have very different style of gameplay..they cant be compared

Of course they can be compared :P My honest opinion(so just my opinion, dont get offended^^):

1. Jaymod player (player who plays only pub mods(jaymod,nq,etpub, others) at public servers) is lacking a commong tactical sense. That causes that they are 1. camping somewhere 2. wandering around 3. ramboing. Rambo can stay alive mostly because hes shooting+/escaping skills, not because good tactical sense. Ok, playing on pub servers doesn't really need any tactical sense, especially playing on big ones. Also, players are on public servers for many different reasons, like raters are just playing for rating, some people are trying to focus on objective, some are just meeting friends and just bouncing around map, some are afk, some maybe try different tweaks/settings and some are just running around and shooting and don't care about anything.

2. Etpro player (player who plays mostly or completely etpro, not just pubs but scrims too or only scrims) has better tactical sense. Advanced etpro players knows how the game is flowing, at scrims for example spawntimes are very important to understand. When on public public servers(jaymod etc) you are watching spawntimes and maybe waiting some seconds act then? Never. It's pub, it doesn't matter if people die, care, there is still 20 my teammates, enemies cannot make organized attack, so that 1 guy who tries to do obj will die, np. At scrims everything is just much more organized if we think about objective.

If/when etpro player comes to pub server, its total chaos for him. Objective like nothing makes sense.

And since ET is objective based game(right?), I think etpro players have clearly better objective -thinking.

KrAzY, but if you meant by gameplay doublejump-singlejump, adre-nonadre things, well, I dunno how its related to anything o_O

To summarize:

etpro player>jaymod player in aiming and gamesense. Why? etpro players practise these things daily, jaymod players not, though they are playing daily too.

@SunLight:

Actyally Jaymod is closest to etpro(coding, dunno what parts, thats just what I have heard/read from different places/sites). Also Jaymod really feels most like etpro, etpub and NQ are different, somehow more heavier and more akward.

Warping, aah, yes etpro has ofc warpers, ye not so much(smaller servers+better coding? :)) for example frEeze, hes like f***ing teleporter. Thou, jaymod have those teleporters like frEeze a way more.

Edited by BossHK

I'm seeing a lot of hate flying around here, but we should take time out to condole with the real victims here, the laggers.

From very personal experience, there is nothing more frustrating than a noob, huge ego, or anyone being able to get an upper hand on you because you live further from the server. Yeah sure, you have the odd config person who does some shit with the rate who looks like a UFO is teleporting them from one map to another, but it works the same way for laggers. Its not exactly a walk in the park to see other people disappearing, and just dying, without being able to get a shot off. I think we should all acknowledge the hardship laggers have to undergo to play a fun game.

But I digress. Has any1 mentioned Boss for best aimer? (He occasionally plays =F|A=)

• Clan Friend

mouse movement:

etpro player movement in a server where everyone has low ping and 100 maxpackets:

**************** (well, ideally)

some (many) jaymod players with 30 maxpackets in a 50 slot server with a higher g_speed than default:

if such a lagger, who is not used to being hit, and who bases his tactics on pwning as much nabs as possible, plays in a server where he doesn't warp, and there are no beginners, obviously he must play in a different way, or lose.

ofc I wanted to be extreme to give the idea, anyway I know perfectly when I lose vs lagger or vs aimer, and I was talking about shooting / fighting skills, it's obvious that who has never played for obj doesn't even know what a spawn time is, especially in servers where it's 8 seconds and you can never get a full spawn.

pity that there is not a single public server (afaik) where you can play like in a real game, I would play only there.

@Butterz:

high (steady) ping, poor download quality = bad for you

bad upload quality = bad for your enemy, since your movement is not smooth, but thanks to antilag you can still hit.

I remember (a couple of yrs ago), I was searching for a 3on3 and our opponents were from usa, so in our server they had huge pings, and they said: unplayable, let's play in our server (they were losing against us lows, and that's saying something, hehe).

I said ok ,since I was curious to see the difference.

My accuracy was the same, but I died in a msec, because in the time I gave them 1 hs I received 2.

So you are right, high ping is a handicap, but unsteady ping is bad for your opponent too! I don't hate anyone, only that sometimes I think I don't deserve to die, and probably this is a common feeling in et, seeing how much ppl whine :D

@Butterz:

high (steady) ping, poor download quality = bad for you

bad upload quality = bad for your enemy, since your movement is not smooth, but thanks to antilag you can still hit.

I remember (a couple of yrs ago), I was searching for a 3on3 and our opponents were from usa, so in our server they had huge pings, and they said: unplayable, let's play in our server (they were losing against us lows, and that's saying something, hehe).

I said ok ,since I was curious to see the difference.

My accuracy was the same, but I died in a msec, because in the time I gave them 1 hs I received 2.

So you are right, high ping is a handicap, but unsteady ping is bad for your opponent too! I don't hate anyone, only that sometimes I think I don't deserve to die, and probably this is a common feeling in et, seeing how much ppl whine :D

People with low pings can occasionally outshoot me with an SMG when I'm using an MG, which really gets me angry, and I think people who have never played with a high ping don't appreciate how easy they have it. Even on Australian servers, I have a 100 ping, which could make some people cry, and I feel awesome about it because its just so much better than 350.