I fail to understand one language... guess which one

daredevil

Nah, Krauer already as a few guys for himself.

Damn, you really can't keep things for yourself, could you?

I'm not offering myself, even though I think there are a lot of guys out there that would give a billion to date a comic character. :blink:

Love is nothing more than a 4 letter word conjured up by man/woman's emotional instability at being able to handle the truth that pain and suffering is what we are truly about.............. Beware of love it warps your mind.

• Administrators

Love is nothing more than a 4 letter word conjured up by man/woman's emotional instability at being able to handle the truth that pain and suffering is what we are truly about.............. Beware of love it warps your mind.

LOL U make sound Love is living hell on earth :D

Well it can be... but when it comes to love not everyone in life is meant to find it contrary to what people believe. Just like not everyone in life is meant to be happy either. Things are in a balance if everyone was meant to find true love or meant to be happy things would be too perfect and thus perfection would breed chaos. So as much as people like to think it it's just not possible. Granted people have hope which without hope there would be too much despair, so we have hope to counter that making things balanced again. It's all one big circle that just doesn't end :hmm

Cmon DD, if you can run a comunity like this one with a bunch of friki-gamers then you can understand love language.

Remember that love not always comes from a woman or man (im not refering any gay situation). Friendship and family can bring love to you. As me and many here love you B)

Damn, you really can't keep things for yourself, could you?

I'm not offering myself, even though I think there are a lot of guys out there that would give a billion to date a comic character. :blink:

It would've come out eventually, you've tried to seduce pretty much every guy in this clan