New US located F|A Legacy server

kajto3

Didn't get a screen shot but we had a good 10-12 people in there today, fun games! Thanks all for coming and filling up the server, definitely my new favorite place for publics 

• Like 5
  • Love 1

Finally made it on tonight, ran smooth for me.   When I went into the menu, it said I was running an old version and I should upgrade.  But the upgrade button was not working.  Thinking one of two things, ETL requires manual upgrades or it got confused  because I don't keep ET in a normal directory location.  Any ideas?

8 minutes ago, Blunt said:

Finally made it on tonight, ran smooth for me.   When I went into the menu, it said I was running an old version and I should upgrade.  But the upgrade button was not working.  Thinking one of two things, ETL requires manual upgrades or it got confused  because I don't keep ET in a normal directory location.  Any ideas?

And you're using the ETLegacy client? Or 2.60b? Anyway - yeah, the easiest way to upgrade is to do it manually from the etlegacy.com page. Just install it in the previous ETL directory, it won't overwrite any of your personal files (unless you use 2.60b - then you MUST choose a different folder). 

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

• 4 weeks later...